Thread: Special Sammy, Pretty Rat girl!

Special Sammy, Pretty Rat girl!

Sammy, what pretty coloring you have, and we can see why you mom fell in love with you at first sight! It is good she got you and Sunny at the same time, as we ow rats are social animals! It is fun you have such a strong personality, and are the outgoing one, and I bet you have a grand time meeting new people, and charming them so Sunny can stay in the background, as she is not as brave as you! It is cute you like having your tummy "attacked" - and we know forms scientific studies that rats actually not only like being tickled, but giggle - just at a pitch we humans cannot hear! Congratulations again, pretty Sammy!
    I've Been Frosted

Precious Sammy!

Congratulations, Sammy, on being POTD! You are such a beautiful, sweet rat with a precious face! (We LOVE rats!) Enjoy your special honor today! We are so glad you have found a loving forever home! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Sammy! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Sammy

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    Name:  10c.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  16.7 KB
    I bet you do take Sunny on plenty of adventures. it looks like you love her very much,
    just as your person loves you. Celebrate your special day with an extra treat.
    You both are cutiesl

Sweet Sammy and Sister Sunny!

***CUTENESS ALERT!***

H! Sammy, sweet baby girl! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your adorable sister Sunny, too! Oh my, what a precious pair!
    Yes, you truly are one beautiful, sweet and loving, golden hearted rattie girl, Sammy, and so very deserving of your "top pet" honors! And now the whole world knows what your human has known all along...just how EXTRA special you are! If any rattie could win over a fearful human it's you, Sammy. You're a heart melter! Your human is lucky person, having a best furkid in you, Sammy! And equally blessed is Sunny, having a devoted sister in you, always there to protect her, to show her the way!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you, seeing all of your beyond precious pics, has truly brightened my dark and dreary day!
    Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day party, Sammy, celebrating with dear sister Sunny, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sammy, and to Sunny too!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-10-2014 at 05:37 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sammy what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I can tell you are one loved little girl too!!! Such sweet pictures!!! The one of you snuggled with your rattie sis, Sunny, is precious!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your day of fame in lovely Vienna!!!

Congratulations, sweet Sammy, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Sammy is so perfectly adorable! Everything about her sounds cute, it's good she has Sunny to pal around with too. I just love the lovely little home the share too, excellent POTD!