Thread: Sweet Butterscotch Boy!

Sweet Butterscotch Boy!

We love your name, handsome boy - your coat and even your eyes are the colors of butterscotch candy, and we are glad your people helped nurse you through your early illness so you could become the handsome boy we see today! I know there are many people on Pet Talk with a special place in their hearts for orange kitties, and it is no wonder! We are glad you like tinfoil balls - much better than fancy toys from the store, right? We hope you get lots of playtime day to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Butt Butt!

My very first cat was a sunshine yellow and dazzling white boy I named Butterscotch.
    He, like you, shined among all cats! Congrats on you very own day sweet boy.
    His nicknames were: Kitten Kitten/Snutties/Butt Butt and he came to all names!
    Your people took great care of you and your eyes are so pretty!

Have a wonderful long life, orange boy!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Hi Butterscotch , its all of us at the Found Cat Hotel , Porch Cats and Angels.
    We all love Orange Cats , especially Miquelito our Little Orange Lion, and Big Mickey Fluffy Tail our Maine Coon Mix , both Orange as Orange can be.

You remind me of My Michael Angel who would be 23 years young this year.
    We are so proud to call you our Newest Friend Butterscotch , we can never have too many Orange Cats in our life.

We are all sending An Orangey MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our New Buddy and Newest Cat of the Day Buddy Butterscotch.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Butterscotch, what a handsome, adorable guy you are! You have that pretty butterscotch-orange fur that looks so soft, and the sweetest face with those lovely yellow eyes so full of love and happiness. I wish I could reach through the screen to Philadelphia to pet you! Well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And not only are you gorgeous, what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very playful, enjoying your tinfoil balls and strings. (We hope your people supervise when you play with string, as it would be very dangerous and could be life-threatening if you swallowed any.) You are a little shy when visitors come over, and you like to watch the birds, but you stay indoors (safer for them and you!). And after your busy day of playing, you curl up by your special friend to sleep with him/her. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Butterscotch, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

String, elastics (rubber bands), wool, thread, etc.

You have a beautiful orange kitty just like my Caramel. While I am typing this my orange and white cat Riley is at the vet having an ultrasound. When I was at the vet last night with Caramel due to a problem tooth Riley got into my work bag and took the elastic that was wrapped around my book (I have always put an elastic to keep the bookmark in place and so the pages don't get damaged from other stuff in my bag). So, while I was gone Riley dug in the bag and took the elastic and must have eaten it because it is nowhere to be found. PLEASE do not let Butterscotch play with string unless it is on a fishing pole for cats or something and you are playing with him. Any sort of cord (string, wool, thread, cords on window blinds, etc.) and rubber bands are EXTREMELY dangerous for cats and as another person posted, it can be FATAL. Their tongues are like sandpaper so as soon as they lick these items it gets stuck on their tongue and it is not possible for them to pull it out of their mouth obviously, so they just keep swallowing and it can get all tangled up in their intestines. These are not toys and whoever left string in his cage was making a huge mistake. With elastic bands, they like the smell once they lick it and they chew it for it to break (snap) and then it becomes like a string. I will never use one to keep my book in tact again - they will not enter my home anymore. Just do a google search and you will see how many people have also had horrible experiences with their beloved cats and dogs because of these things that are for our use, not for them to play with. Also we should never leave sewing kits, paper clips, thumb tacks, nails, loose change, etc. around either. There are enough programs on Animal Planet and other stations showing vets doing surgery on animals who have swallowed stuff like this. Lastly, cheap tennis balls are also a risk because of the dye on the ball - if you don't believe me just put one in a glass of water and watch it turn yellow... (especially those from dollar stores) - this is highly TOXIC for our animals. Healthy long lives to all of our cats!
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

I had a crossed eyed orange tabby growing up. Butterscotch you are simply adorable!!! Congrats on being COTD!

Hello Butterscotch, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome orange boy you are! I hope my George grows up to be as handsome as you. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your terrific photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Butterscotch

What a pretty cat! I'm so glad he has a family that helped him and continues to shower him with love. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Beautiful Butterscotch!

Hi Butterscotch! Happy Cat of the Day!!!

What a beautiful boy you are, sweetheart! Your featured photo has my heart melted into a puddle of butterscotch mush! Just as your mommy says, you couldn't be more perfect; in looks, in personality, in heart!
    Great thanks to her for rescuing you, for nursing you back to health! She was truly blessed that special day she opened her home and heart to you, blessed with the most priceless gift of all...unconditional love and friendship! How lucky you and mommy are to have one another, and I hope that you and she will know many, many more happy, love filled years together!

Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, Butterscotch; playing with your cherished ball of foil, watching the birdies from your window perch, cuddling with your mom, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Butterscotch!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Butterscotch what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your adorable pictures. The certainly brightened my gloomy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Butterscotch, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Butterscotch!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Oh, sweet Butterscotch! What a beautiful orangey kitty you are! I hope you are having a wonderful day of watching the birds and enjoying snuggles with your people ! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Butterscotch!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Butterscotch is the best of the best! Cutest name ever too! Please forward hugs and smooches to Butterscotch on his special day from me!

Belated congratulations to you dear Butterscotch on being COTD. What a handsome lad you are. Such a sweet face. You are indeed perfect! You are a lucky little guy too. Thank goodness for your wonderful family who nursed you through your early illness and gave you such a loving, furrever home.

Hope you enjoyed every minute of your special day of celebrations and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.