Thread: Hunky Hunter

Hunky Hunter

What a gorgeous German Shepherd boy you are, Hunter, and your person is clearly smitten with you! We are glad you and she love each other very much. It is nice you are such a smart boy, and have activities that can keep you busy no matter the season! I love that you have your ball ready to be thrown in your second photo, such a good boy to bring it back, even if it is a tad, well, shall we say "much loved" rather than beat up! You have such great photos, it is obvious you know the camera - and human holding it, both love you! I hope you have a grand day today, and years of happiness to come!
    I've Been Frosted

Good morning Hunter! You're a handsome boy!!! I love GSDs!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hunter

Name:  10.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  45.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You certainly look like a "Hunter"
    One thing for sure, your person loves you as much as
    anyone could love his best friend.
    I'm sure you two will celebrate your special day

HI Hunter, I grew up having German Shepherds and I love them! You certainly are living up to why they are such a great breed. Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hunter

Hunter I just want to tell you how handsome you are.

Hello Hunter, it's a pleasure to meet you. You sure look like a top of the line German Shepherd to me. Not only are you a very handsome boy but it sounds as if you are very intelligent and loyal and devoted to human and vice versa. All your photos are very good. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hunky, handsome Hunter!

Hi Hunter! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

Oh, how I wish that every doggie were as loved as you are! You are your human's best forever friend, her furry soul mate, her *heart dog,* the love of her life, and no doubt you love her back every bit as much! And while I've never been mom to a GSD, I must say you sure look "top on the line" to me! And true to your beloved breed so devoted, so intelligent, so loving, with a heart as big as they come and personality to spare! What a terrific team you and your mom make, Hunter, best friends for life!

Thanks to your mom for sharing her love for you with us all, along with so many fabulous photos! You truly are one in a million, Hunter, and one most deserving honoree! Enjoy your big day on center stage; fetching, swimming, enjoying a nice walk; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! And here's to many more happy, love filled years for you and your mom! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, stunning Hunter, Dog of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hunter is just outright amazing. I could write a whole book about him and it still wouldn't do him justice.

He is smart, funny, loyal, playful, and has a big heart. He loves playing fetch and going on walks, and swimming. Most of all, though, he loves to cuddle. He holds a special place in my heart, and without a doubt I hold one in his. He is by far my best friend, and I cannot say how thankful I am for that. He is a true blessing, a gift. He may not be a big hulking beast of a German Shepherd nor top of the line in "show quality." But he has a big heart, and a bigger personality to make up for it. I'm proud to say my heart belongs to this dog.
    Oh, handsome Hunter GSD! I enjoyed all your photos so much, especially the one where you are on a striped chair. What a gorgeous guy you are! I would love to go for a walk with you, or watch you playing, or share a cuddle with you! Maybe your person will give you some extra cuddles today for your special day, since I can't. You are smart and much loved! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Hunter is amazing, I loved every photo! Sounds like Hunter has the most loving home and family, Hurrray for Hunter!