Thread: Terrific Turbo Horsie

Terrific Turbo Horsie

It is the first time we have ever met a horse that not only fits in laps, but likes being a lap horse! How fun your girls were there to see you born, that will be a moment they remember forever! And because you have been loved since birth, it is great they are going to train you to be a therapy pet! I bet lots of girls - whether 8 or 80 - who have to be in the hospital or other facility will be thrilled to see a horse little enough to come visit them, and boys too! We're glad they sent so many pictures, as it is hard to see your eyes well in many of them because you have such thick lashes! But they persisted, and now everyone can see your handsome dark brown eyes1 And we are glad you have a best friend to hang out with, and you and she are so different it is a good lesson for all sorts of humans - color, size, gender - none of that matters, anyone can be your friend if you give each a change!
    I've Been Frosted

You're adorable Turbo!!! I bet you'll do great as a therapy horse!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating with those pretty little girls!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Turbo is one lucky little guy to have you 3 ladies to care and love him. This looks like a perfect partnership.

Turbe

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    How often do you see a horse in the back seat of a car, but you can do it.
    Your family really loves you, and I can see why.
    Hope you get to go to nursing homes, you will be a BIG hit for a little guy.
    Celebrate your special day.

Oh my gosh...cuteness overload!!!

Hi there Turbo! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud trio of skin sisters, too! How heart melting a pic is this...

OK, that shot of you riding in the back seat of the car is pretty darn adorable too!

What a beautiful mini horsie you are, Turbo; beautiful inside and out with a heart of pure gold! I just know you're going to shine in your therapy work, bringing so much joy and laughter, comfort and smiles, to those in need! But it is as a loving companion, a best friend to your human family, that your *star* shines most brightly!

They don't come any cuter, any more precious than you, Turbo! Just as your young lady says, you're the best pet, the best 4 legged friend, a human family could ever hope for! (I can only imagine how wonderful it is, being on the receiving end of those sweet, Turbo kisses!!!)

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight; playing ball, paling around with your best horsie bud, Annika, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud young ladies! P.S...THOSE EYELASHES!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh My! What a handsome miniature horse you are!! Turbo, You and the three girls are just adorable--what a foursome. We don't often have a miniature horse as POTD so I really enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. I'm sure you will be a big hit as a therapy animal. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

Blog Entries
    What a special treat seeing Turbo as POTD! The whole family is adorable, hurrrray for Turbo!

Turbo what an adorable fellow you are! !!

How I loved seeing your wonderful pictures! I specially loved the ones of you and your pretty girls! The one of you in the back of the car made me chuckle! I'm sure to have sweet dreams tonight after seeing that! Pleasethank your family for sharing you with us today! !!

Congratulations, sweet Turbo, on being our very special Pet of the Day! !!
    :
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~