Thread: Cute Cian & Clare - Two for Tuesday!

Cute Cian & Clare - Two for Tuesday!

How nice your new parents got you both so you could stay together as you grew up. It is obvious that you depend on each other, and have such fun running - we know no humans could keep up with you! How cute you each have your own personalities, and I was tickled to read Cian is a "leaner" - that is the question that started Pet Talk all those years ago*! I am sure you get lots of attention wherever you go, so it is good that Clare has Cian to do the socializing, while she can stand apart. We think it it great your people understand you so well, and know tricks are just not your thing, but watching airplanes and chasing anything that moves are! I hope you get a nice run today in celebration, maybe a bird to chase that can stay safely out of reach!

*Dogs Who Lean
    I've Been Frosted

Cian and Clare

Name:  09b.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  63.1 KB

You can't get any cuter than this!
    Congratulations on being Dogs of the Day.
    Litter mates do seem to stick together.
    My Dolly and Molly do.
    Celebrate your very special day

Double Dip!

"Two for Tuesday," and today's honorees are...That adorable, dynamic duo, Cian and Clare!

I laughed out loud when your profile pic popped up! Oh, what a precious pair! And the remaining photos, utterly enchanting! Loved seeing you two running so joyfully through that beautiful meadow (chasing one of those pesky squirrels?), ears flying; cuddling together; stopping to smell that pretty purple flower! One thing I wasn't aware of is the fact that Irish Wolfhounds aren't much for retrieving, tricks or games, but was relieved to learn that for you two it's not a case of "all work and no play!"

Irish Wolfhounds don't appreciate the idea of tricks. They won't fetch a stick or ball, and aren't into games, though they have toys they like to play with on their own. They do like to "sing", which involves howling in unison, and they do expect other family members to join in. To stop the singing, a round of applause is necessary.
    *APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE*!!!

What a lucky family, having two such beautiful, life loving, uniquely different but equally special furkids in you two cuties; doubly blessed! You're amazing!

Thanks for the smiles and the laughs, Cian and Clare! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Cian and Clare, our very special Dogs of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Cian and Clare, it's a pleasure to meet you two. What a wonderful pair you are! I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have many more years with your family. I really liked all your photos especially those outside. Congrats on being DOTD!

Beautiful Cian and Clare! I have never met an Irish Wolfhound before- you two are beautiful! I would love to hear you sing and since I'm in choir, I'd be happy to sing with you! I enjoyed reading all about you and seeing your photos!

I agree completely with my friend tatsxxx11:
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    What a lucky family, having two such beautiful, life loving, uniquely different but equally special furkids in you two cuties; doubly blessed! You're amazing!

Thanks for the smiles and the laughs, Cian and Clare! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Cian and Clare, our very special Dogs of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Cian and Clare are a priceless pair! They must be such a joy to have in your life every day, excellent Dogs of the Day 4 sure!

Oh my gosh, Cian and Clare, you are both gorgeous!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla