Thread: Adorable Ash the Mousie!

Adorable Ash the Mousie!

What soft grey fur your have, Ash - and we like you got named for one of your person
    s favorite Pokemon characters, and the name matches your pale grey fur! We do not know why anyone ever believes pet store employees about an animal's gender! I hope your surprise babies arrive safely, and we are glad you and her other mice get along to very well! We know you are a very sweet boy, and are glad you are so nice that she doesn't have to worry about picking you up! We love your photos, and that we get to see your whole tail in that first one! Best wishes for a happy existence, Ask cutie!
    I've Been Frosted

Aww Ash, you're a little cutie!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cutie Ash!

Congratulations, Ash, on being POTD! (There need to be more mice as POTDs!) You are just too adorable and absolutely precious! We hope you have a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life! XOXO Rodentz Rule! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

Adorable Ash!

Good morning Ash! (Love your name!) Happy Pet of the Day!

What a precious, simply adorable mousie you are, and a soon to be daddy mousie at that! I just know you're going to make the best father to your babies! You may not have come as advertised, the mousie your human thought she/he wanted. But in the end you couldn't have been a more perfect a match for her and your mousie mates! Well, no surprise there! Who could resist your charming, precious little self? And what a lucky boy you are, having a human so devoted, one who will cherish and love and care for you all the days of your life; "every step of the way!"

You truly one extra special little guy, Ash, and so very deserving of your "top pet" honors!!! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating with the ladies and your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Ash! Long and happy life to you! Love to the ladies, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ash

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day and a daddy.
    You really are a handsome fellow. I hope your babies
    turn out to be a cute as you are. Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Aww, Ash is just the sweetest little one! Perfect POTD!

Ash you are indeed one adorable mouse!!!

What a treat to see your sweet picture and read about you. I bet your babies will be so precious and cute. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today!

Congratulations, sweet Ash, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash you are too cute!!! Don't worry too much about baby mousies...you were just doing what you do naturally. Silly humans, thinking you were a girl!

Congrats on your special day! I hope your mum gives you extra treats and some scritches.