Thread: Angelic Sadie

Angelic Sadie

Sweet Sadie girl, we like your angel costume, and your white wings stand out even better against the rain-wet pavement! How fun you are still so playful at age 11, we know that age is only a number, right? That's nice that you had your own bed for the long drive to Arizona! And it must be cute to see you playing and rolling in the snow, or on the grass in summer! We can tell you are a much loved member of your family!
    I've Been Frosted

HI Sadie, you are such a cutie. I love your pic with the wings. I think that all dogs are angels sent to us. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Sadie

Quote Originally Posted by opschick View Post
    HI Sadie, you are such a cutie. I love your pic with the wings. I think that all dogs are angels sent to us. Happy DOTD!!
    Oh Sadie, you remind me so much of my wonderful Allie who we had for almost 16 years! She was our Sweetheart and I am certain that judging by the fact that you "love" treats, and to run and roll in the grass and snow that you are loved by your owners as much as our Girl was! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Sadie!

Sweet, angelic Sadie!

Good morning, sweet Sadie! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh, be still my Golden loving heart! What a gorgeous Golden girl you are, Sadie, beautiful inside and out, "golden" to the core! Your precious photos are beyond heart melting! How angelic you look, decked out in those wings (I can almost make out your halo), and I'm pure you make the prettiest pumpkin, too! (Halloween will soon be here!) And although it will be a while before you can enjoy your cherished snow, there's still some time for you to enjoy the water! What an active, fun loving girl you are, Sadie! You may be 11 years young, but you don't look a day over 6, and you have the spunk of a girl half your age!!! But as impressive as your energy level, your adventurous spirit is, it's your BIG heart, your love for your family, for kids and kitties, that makes you so EXTRA special! You are a quintessential Golden girl, Sadie, and your humans so very lucky to have a beautiful best friend, a loving companion, in you!! A family couldn't wish for a sweeter, more loving furkid!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! Enjoy a fun filled day, celebrating with your humans and kitty pal Jasmine, all of you adoring friends and fans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Sadie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day...EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sadie - Today's Dog of the Day

Oh Sadie! You remind me so much of our Golden Retriever, Allie, who we were blessed with having for almost 16 years! I can tell by the fact that you love "treats" and the you enjoy rolling in the grass and snow so much, that you are much loved by your owners too!

Happy Dog of the Day, Sadie!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by opschick View Post
    I sure loved seeing Sadie today, what a beautiful face! I also agree that our pets are angels, sent from heaven for us to love. Hope pretty Sadie has a wonderful day!

Hello Sadie, it's a pleasure to meet you! What a beautiful golden girl you are! I'm sure you're not only a pretty dog but very sweet and gentle too. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all your great photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Sadie

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a happy girl you are. Your pictures show
    what a wonderful life you have with your family.
    Celebrate your special day with an extra treat.

Beautiful Sadie in Roscoe, IL! Hello from La Grange! What a gorgeous golden girl you are! And I agree with my friend tatsxxx11 - it is your big heart that makes you extra special! Happy Dog of the Day to you and a great big HUG, sweet Sadie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678