Thread: Sleek Shiny Ringer

Sleek Shiny Ringer

Oh, handsome boy, what nice photos your person took of you. We are sporty to hear you are no longer on this Earth, but are sure the grass up at the Rainbow Bridge is tasty and fresh always. How nice you were your persons very first horse, and taught her so many important lessons - how to be a horse friend, not just how to ride! We are glad you were loved by the whole family, too - and probably everyone else you met with that cute face and the classic Tennessee Walking horse shiny sleek coat, even if you did like a good roll in the dirt. You've left deep hoof prints on heart, dear boy, and will live on forever in all the lessons you taught!
    I've Been Frosted

You were a gorgeous boy Ringer! I seems you were very special to your person.

I hope seeing you as POTD makes this a special day for your person.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Ringer, Pet of a Lifetime!

Ringer, sweet angel~

What a beautiful Tennessee Walk you were, special in SO many ways, and yes, SO very deserving of our EXTRA special Sunday honors! We are so happy that your family nominated you, Ringer, so that we might have the privilege of paying tribute to such a worthy honoree. And I too hope seeing you being memorialized here today puts a smile on your humans' faces.

Teacher, mentor, loving companion, best friend...You were all that and so much more Ringer, bringing such joy to your humans' lives with your goofiness and sense of humor, such comfort to their days with your sweet and loving nature, your unconditional love. And to think you were their "first!" How truly blessed they were!

I can only imagine how much your family misses you, Ringer, but as they say, while you may no longer be with them there in the flesh, you will forever live on in their hearts and in the countless, happy times you shared, that is until that wonderful day when you all are reunited. Till then, prance happily at the Rainbow Bridge, Ringer, basking in the sunshine, munching on fresh, green grass, healthy and whole once more.

God bless you, beautiful Ringer, PET OF A LIFETIME!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Palomino you are, Ringer! Please say "neigh!" to my RB horse Tim that was also a Palomino and honoured as POTD many, many years ago. Like you, he taught me so much about how to relate to equines and he will always be remembered just as you are and will always be, handsome Ringer!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Ringer what a gorgeous fellow you were!!!

I am so sorry you are no longer with us. I can tell you were loved very much while you were here though. I know you brought lots of happiness to your family.

Congratulations, sweet Ringer, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ringer

You surely deserve to be Pet (Horse) of the Day, and you are!
    What a handsome fellow you were. Ringer, you look like you
    were such a kind and gentle horse. One thing for sure, you are missed.
    I miss you and never had the honor of meeting you. You were, and still are,
    very much loved.

Sorry to hear that you've gone to the RB Ringer but I'm sure you're having the time of your life with the other friends who went ahead of you-----matter of fact I hope you're with my TW-- your name caught my eye and when I saw your pictures it was like looking at mine that I had yrs back, seems you both had the same kindness, same fun loving tricks and much the same personality. Happy POTD Ringer.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----