Thread: Survivor Sam

Survivor Sam

Thank goodness your humans realized something was wrong that night, and were able to get you to a veterinarian in time for them to save your life! You are such a handsome boy, and we know lots of people who adore orange kitties will be so happy to meet you! Your green eyes practically sparkle with love, and we are glad you were there to help your family heal after their loss. We know one kitty never actually replaces another, our hearts just expand and heal to make room for the newest kitty love! Kep up your lap sitting, and spreading love and pale orange fluff, handsome Sam!
    I've Been Frosted

Good Luck Sam!

Congratulations, Sam, on being COTD! You certainly deserve the honor after all you've been through health-wise! We hope you enjoy your special award today and best wishes for continued good health! Go Veggie! Rescued Marty Mouse (as featured in the National Humane Society magazine) sez, "Pleez use humane traps to relocate my cousins. Thank you." Famous Rescued Marty Mouse's web page: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547 POTD Marty Mouse: http://petoftheday.com/archive/2013/October/16.html

Wow, Sam! I bet some of your wonderful whiskers have their own name! What a handsome red boy you are. Good for you and your brother keeping the place mouse-free! Do you have to get worm pills or just the skin gel? My kitties are dropping a hint to you that the gel is MUCH nicer!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, and I hope you get more loving and spoiling than ever, if that's even possible!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    Just loved seein' Sam today! So glad he's back on track health-wise and you have many more years together. He's a good lookin' fella!

Dearest Sam, what an utterly stunning fellow you are! You're just gorgeous, with all that long LOOOOONG fluffy orange and white fur, those long, even LOOOOONGER white whiskers, and those lovely big pale-green eyes with the look of so much love in them. I do wish I could reach right through the screen over to Red Lake, MN to pet you! Oh well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And not only are you beautiful to behold, you have such a delightful Purrrsonality too! How good that you and your brother Neko came to help comfort your humans over the loss of their dear Selena. We know Selena Angel is looking down from the Rainbow Bridge, so happy that you are there to ease their grief. And we're so, SO glad that you got to the vet in time to save you from being lost to severe urinary tract infection. You make your Purrrsons smile, as you happily nap on your special friend's lap, and you and Neko keep the house mouse-free. You and he and your Purrrsons love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Sam, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Neko and Selena Angel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Brave, beautiful Sam the Survivor!

Hi there Sam! Happy Cat of the Day!

Hi Sam! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a big, brave, beautiful boy you are, Sam! And as glorious and stunning as your long, flowing coat is, it pales in comparison to your heart, your spirit, your courage! Bless you (and Neko) for coming to your family's rescue, helping to heal their hearts, fill that empty space left there, after the passing of your beloved predecessor, Selena! You truly were heaven sent!

We're so happy to hear you're doing so well, Sam, after that very scary, late night emergency!
    How frightening for you and your family! But in true Sam style, you summoned the will and strength to survive, and the rest is happy history! My girl, Mollie, had a similar experience and thankfully, like you, is doing fine now (with the help of her Rx food!).

You truly are one exceptional boy, Sam, a beauty in body and soul, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day honors! Your family is one lucky lot, having you and Neko in their lives...but they don't need me to tell them that!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your inspirational story and all of those precious pics with us! Meeting you has brought some much needed *sunshine* to my dark and gloomy day! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating with brother Neko, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Sam!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Sam, What a beautiful orange boy you are--just stunning! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the terrific photos. I hope you don't have any more health problems and have many more happy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Congratulations to you dearest Sam on being COTD. What a handsome, fluffy orange lad you are. We loved reading about you and seeing your photos. So glad to hear you are doing well after recovering from that UTI. Thank goodness your wonderful family detected the problem in time and got you the help you needed.

Hope you are enjoying every minute of your special day of celebration and international stardom. Hopefully, Neko is helping you celebrate and perhaps some day soon, he will be COTD too. Until then, though, you have the bragging rights Certainly Selena was looking down from the Rainbow Bridge today and is very proud of you and glad that you and Neko are there to take care of the family.

Best wishes to you and your whole family, including Neko. May you be blessed with many happy and healthy years together.

You're a gorgeous boy Sam!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello, Sam, beautiful orange fluff ball! You have such gem-like green eyes! I would love to pet your long, floofy orange coat - you are so sweet! I'm glad you are healthy and doing well on your special urinary food. Happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful Sam!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678