Thread: Brave Cow the Pomeranian/Chihuahua!

Brave Cow the Pomeranian/Chihuahua!

Aww, Cow, we do not think you look anything like a cow now, with your pretty gold and white fluffy coat! It is good that your people got you, and helped you not only survive but thrive, and now you are a brave boy! We know it can be a scary world out there, but are glad your people helped you build your confidence up, taught you that walks on a leash are fun, and that no matter what, you will always be a loved boy!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a little cutie Cow!!! Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cow

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    If your sisters could see you now that you are famous.
    What a handsome fellow you turned out to be, and smart, too.
    I bet you pick the hand with the treat every time.
    Have a great day.

Blog Entries

Cow, The Audacious PomChi Dog!

Cow! What very interesting traits you have. Just like how your name was. Your audacity led you to explore things fancily and learn more from them. You seem to have that intelligent ways on everything you do be it play or your regular routine. I truly believe when your parents said you have a big heart. Your benevolent heart radiates ad reach out to your specie and kind as well us your loving human admirers. Keep shining and continue to inspire us all Cow for you are truly our best buddy for today.
    Guys and dolls, presentingour distinguished Dog for today - Cow!

Blog Entries
    Sam is adorable, what a lovely coat! I hope Sam and his family have the best day!

Hi cutie Cow! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

What a precious pup you are, Cow! Love your coat and coloring, and those "moo cow" markings!
    But that sweet face of yours is simply off the charts heart melting! You sure had a rough start at life, Cow, what with being picked on so mercilessly by your siblings; brothers and sisters can be a challenge at times! But once out on your own, after a bit of time, and with a lot of support and encouragement from your forever humans, you finally grew into that proud, confident, life loving pup you are today! Beautiful, smart as whip ("which hand"), with an rivaled zest for life; that's you, Cow! You may be small in stature, but when it comes to heart and personality you're a giant among canines! What a lucky family, having a furkid; a beautiful best friend, a loving and devoted companion in you, Cow! You truly are one extra special boy, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day, EVERY day, honors! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day, sweetheart, celebrating with your family and all of your adoring friends and fans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Cow!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Cow, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a cute little dog you are! I have a Chihuahua and a Pom and I can only imagine how special and sweet you are being a combo of both. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all your great photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!