Thread: Inspirational Seraph

Inspirational Seraph

What a gorgeous boy you are now, Seraph, and we are glad you were rescued from that awful place when you were a young pup! And because of you, she even is now a Giant Breed Rescue person. We know Pyrenees are originally sheepdogs, so it is no wonder you are so sweet about shepherding new rescued dogs into your safe home. We are glad you help them getting used being a loved dog, and you reassure them and comfort them. You are a love, and a hero i our eyes, and we are glad you make friends everywhere you go!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a gorgeous boy Seraph!!! I just love big shaggy dogs!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What an inspiration!

Hi Seraph! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a beautiful gentle giant you are, Serpah! Your warm, love filled eyes are heart melting, and your big heart, your giving spirit, such an inspiration! How lucky all of your little charges are, having a leader, a mentor, a protector and you, and how blessed is your equally giving human, having known a best friend, a teacher, a loving companion in you these many years! You had such a horrible start at life, Seraph, but thanks to dedicated, compassionate people such as your human, rescue groups such as your human's (Jurrasic Bark Rescue), so many doggies such as you find their way out of the horror that is the puppymill, into loving forever homes! Yes, you truly are one EXTRA special pup, Seraph, simply "the best," and so very worthy of your day of honor here on Pet Talk!

Great thanks to you and your family for all that you do, bringing so much love and light to those in need! Your all heroes in my book! And oh, how precious is that photos of your little self with stunning Kuba the Wolf!

Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart, celebrating with all of your furry pals and humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, big hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Seraph, Dog of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

HI Seraph, I love gentle giants like you! You can see what a nice boy you are through those big beautiful eyes. I"m glad you were rescued and show the ropes to other rescues. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Not only are you and your purrson inspirational, you are stunningly floofy and gorgeous! Wondering if your name, Seraph, comes from seraphim, a type of angel, 'cause this is most certainly what you are! And of course, same goes for your purrson!

Blog Entries
    Seraph is beautiful. What a wonderful, smart DOTD. I could look at Seraph's pics all day. Please forward giant smooches, I'm sure this brilliant dog will have a great day!

Seraph

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I love the name Jurassic Bark Rescue. That is a great name for
    a BIG dog rescue. Your family (human and animal) must love you very much.
    What a handsome boy. Celebrate your special day.

Awww, Seraph! You are so fluffy and beautiful, I would love to give you loads of petting and hugs! Your name suits you - what a precious angel you are! I like your beautiful brown eyes and your happy, smiling face! Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Seraph!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Seraph, The Catalyst!

Seraph, what an great dog you are? You have given your loving parents the best they could ever have. You are a model and an inspiration. You are truly a catalyst in every sense of it all. The driving motivation to the rest of the rescues and a true leader of the pack. You are truly a pride and model dog! Let this day be one joyful and exciting day for you. Hurray! Seraph is today's Dog of the Day!!!