Thread: Cutie Cocker Kaci!

Cutie Cocker Kaci!

What a cute girl you are, Kaci! Those big brown eyes would melt anyone's heart! And those classic Cocker Spaniel curls are adorable - even when you are belly up! Your morning routine sounds hysterical, what a silly, fun way to start the day! We are so glad you are loved so much, and that you return the love when your people need it most! I am grinning just picturing your full body wiggle!
    I've Been Frosted

Hi Kaci, you look like a very sweet girl. Happy DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Kaci

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are a beautiful girl, so curly and shinny.
    I know you make your person proud.
    Hope you have a very special day with extra treats.

Hello Kaci, it's a pleasure to meet you. What an absolutely adorable girl you are! Not only are you beautiful but it sounds as if you are also very loving and sweet. I can tell that your human loves you very much and vice versa. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Sweet, beautiful Kaci!

Hi Kaci! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

What a beautiful Cocker girl you are, Kaci! Your coat and coloring are simply gorgeous, so silky and shiny, like spunk gold! And how irresistible are those trademark, long and silky Cocker ears! But oh, isn't that soft belly begging for rubs! And while you may look at bit like a pampered princess, lounging so peacefully in that beautiful, plush bed, *surprise*surprise* you're also a mountain doggie, able to enjoy the outdoor life as much as the cushy indoor life! Beauty, personality, with an unbridled zest for life and a heart as big as they come; hat more could a human hope for in a furkid? You truly are one special girl, Kaci, special in so many ways, and so very worthy of your Dog of the Day honors! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful best friend, a loving companion, in you! You're a gem!

Enjoy your big day on center stage, Kaci, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Kaci!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I agree with everyone, Kaci has the sweetest face and the shiniest coat! She is very precious and obviously greatly loved. Kaci is a superstar, loved seeing her so much.

Blog Entries

Sweet Girl Kaci

You have such an adorable eyes that looks straight to everyone in a very sweet expressive way. I see you like to smile at people. I'm sure you do! You have that sweet affectionate look that anybody would love to look at and smile back when you smile. You are definitely a knock out flashing that 'Army low crawl' as you wiggle and do your body language. One could not resist playing around with you , girl. The POTD team will surely be delighted to have you today in the limelight. Happy POTD, Kaci!

Aww, you're adorable Kaci!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla