Thread: Spunky Latimer the Conure!

Spunky Latimer the Conure!

I hate to break it to you, boy, but you are indeed a bird, not a human! Otherwise you couldn't be Pet of the Day! We are glad your new mom took you and your cockatiel friend in when you needed a home. It is so funny you are so insistent about play time, and food time, and who needs an alarm clock when you have a "starving" (we know he is well-fed in reality) conure to wake you in the morning! You are such a cutie and we know you are well-loved now, like you was always meant to be! You sound like a very determined bird with his own opinions! Enjoy your big day, adorable Latimer!
    I've Been Frosted

My little cutie... mommy's so proud!

Latt and I are absolutely delighted that Latimer was chosen to be pet of the day! Its really an honor. :]

Here's a little video of my little guy and his new (not so) friend, Riko, a pineapple green cheek. They were so sweet to each other when they first met, but sadly they don't seem to like each other very much anymore. Oh, well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpnlcvAXzwY

Thank you so much from Latimer and I for choosing him for Pet of the Day!

Precious Spunky Latimer!

Good morning Spunky Latimer! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Oh, what a wonderful way to start the day, seeing your sweet little self, all of those heart melting pics, up on my screen; reading your human's totally delightful, utterly heartwarming tribute to her/his best birdie (human) bud! You're just too cute for words!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your best feathered friend, the Cockatiel. But thankfully you have the most devoted and loving of forever humans, a 2 legged soul mate who will love and cherish you all the days of your life! And who knows...perhaps with time you will start speaking again! Then again, who needs words when your heart does all the talking needed!

Heartfelt thanks to your human for rescuing you and your Cockatiel pal! I can't understand how anyone could surrender a birdie as sweet and loving as you, Spunky! But your former family's loss is your human's great gain, and I hope that you and she/he will know many, many more happy, fun and love filled years together! You're a treasure!!!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweet little one, preening your mommy's hair, enjoying countless shoulder rides, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Spunky, and to all of your assorted friends, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Latimer is very special! What a darling, certainly knows his own mind eh? Such a very cute POTD, Loved seeing him!

Latimer

You are human in a birds body. Maybe today should be Person of the Day.
    If you ever really start to talk, I think you will understand what you are saying.
    I would love to see you dance. I bet you bob up and down to the beat.
    Celebrate your special day, because you surely are special.

Oh my goodness, Latimer! You are an amazing, feathery alarm clock! You have a routine with your person about when it is time to eat, play, get onto your person and move around, and just generally be your terrific self! Happy, happy Pet of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lovable Latimer!

Congratulations, Latimer, on being POTD! You are absolutely PRECIOUS! Your photos and story are heartwarming! We are so glad you have found the best forever home where you are loved and appreciated! You certainly have a fun life! Hopefully, you will speak again! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a happy, healthy, fun, safe life!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Thanks from Latt and I!

Thank you guys so much for your kind words! It means a lot to me and my little feathery guy!