Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need computer help?

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    It was nothing because for once (or maybe twice) the Powers That Be actually listened to the geeks and nerds and followed their advice. They could have fixed it all without a fuss, but the media does love a good story.

Now if we could just get the PTBs to listen to us now.
    A funny side note?

I love your Christmas siggy.

Kmart is getting grief for putting on a 'not a Christmas commercial' on TV lately.....

It pays to be prepared?

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    A funny side note?

I love your Christmas siggy.

Kmart is getting grief for putting on a 'not a Christmas commercial' on TV lately.....

It pays to be prepared?
    I never changed it from last year. When I lived in NC, I have a 7ft White artificial tree. Beautiful. Pain to put up and take down. It stayed up to June of each year. The landlady would crack up every time I came into the office.
    Last edited by mrspunkysmom; 09-09-2014 at 09:22 PM.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Northern Wisconsin is the home of the tacky aluminum Christmas trees seen in the '70s. I remember seeing pink ones!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Quote Originally Posted by smokey the elder View Post
    Northern Wisconsin is the home of the tacky aluminum Christmas trees seen in the '70s. I remember seeing pink ones!
    This was actually a rather nice white tree, that was worth a hundred backs back in the early 90s and I got it for 7.50 at Big Lots. It was a display. I asked, he loaded it for me.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)