Thread: Sweet, fun Oreo!

Sweet, fun Oreo!

Hi, there, cutie! We do not know how a silvery guy like you got named for a black and white cookie, but we think the name fits you anyway! What a sweet little round guy you are! We are glad your person got such good pictures of you! He knows that a few sunflower seeds or alice of corn are good bribes so you hold still enough so the whole world gets to see your cute self, billion whiskers and all!
    I've Been Frosted

Adorable Oreo!

Congratulations, Oreo, on being POTD! You are absolutely precious! Please STAY SAFE when you are outside (I know you can move fast!) Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a happy, healthy, long, safe life! GO VEGGIE - save a poor mealworm! (You can get protein in many other foods!) http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Oreo says thank you! He's happy that everyone thinks he's cute . He is called Oreo because when he was younger, his coat was much darker so he was white and almost black ,resembling and Oreo! He was in a playpen when he was outside so he was safe, although he did climb all the way up it! . I don't know what Oreo would do without his mealworms, he loves them ( but his person is veggie )! Thanks for all your kind words about him.

Adorable Oreo!

Greetings Oreo! Congratulations on capturing the coveted title of Pet of the Day, sweet little one! You sure are deserving of your "top pet" honors!

What an adorable hammie you are, Oreo, so beautiful in your silky, silver coat, so sweet and loving in personality, so devoted to your *special person.* You've only been with your family for a short while, but already the bond of love you share runs deep! And like your person, I too hope that you and your family will be together for a long, long time to come! You're the best!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Enjoy a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, burrowing to your heart's content, chowing down on some yummy millet, sunflower seeds, and mealworms, being spoiled rotten!

Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, adorable Oreo!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-02-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Greetings Oreo! Congratulations on capturing the coveted title of Pet of the Day, sweet little one! You sure are deserving of your "top pet" honors!

What an adorable hammie you are, Oreo, so beautiful in your silky, silver coat, so sweet and loving in personality, so devoted to your *special person.* You've only been with your family for a short while, but already the bond of love you share runs deep! And like your person, I too hope that you and your family will be together for a long, long time to come! You're the best!

Thanks for starting my day off wit a BIG smile, cutie pie! Enjoy a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, burrowing to your heart's content, chowing down on some yummy millet, sunflower seeds, and mealworms, being spoiled rotten!

Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, adorable Oreo!
    Aw, Oreo says thank you! He is glad that he made you smile. Thanks for your kind words about him.

Oreo

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are just so darn cute!
    I know you get treated very well, but maybe an
    extra sunflower seed today, just to celebrate.

Oreo what an adorable little fellow you are!!!

Were you named Oreo because you are so sweet? It is a great name for you no matter what the reason it was picked out. I certainly loved seeing your sweet pictres today. Please thank your human for sharing you with us. I see you are a flower lover too!!! How special you are!!!

Congratulatons, sweet Oreo, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww, you're so cute Oreo! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla