Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Need to rehome two, I'm afraid..

Liz- we agree to disagree. It is all good between us.

Remember folks, we are all here because we love our pets. That means we have more in common than the rest of the world, and should treated each with respect.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Okay, so now we all know there is a two-pet maximum where Pat lives.

Once the new carpets are in, and since the managers there change so often, perhaps Pat can wait until there is an issue, if there ever is.

IF - IF - there is, she has a history as a good tenant which she can point out. Plus, she can offer to pay a pet damage deposit for the two extra cats (GoFundMe, here we come!)

With major surgery coming up, anyone might be more prone to acting out of fear. Having a major event at home - moving furniture, replacing carpets - is enough of an upheaval all by itself.

At this point, Pat, I truly wish you all the very best with your surgery. With the cats, everything will work out the way it is supposed to. HUGS.
    Thanks, Candace.

There's no extra damage deposit possibility for the extra cats, sigh.. Extra cats are not allowed, period. I would pay any amount in a minute if it would make a difference.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Thanks, Candace.

There's no extra damage deposit possibility for the extra cats, sigh.. Extra cats are not allowed, period. I would pay any amount in a minute if it would make a difference.

Don't worry about it for now. Unless it's a municipal bylaw where you live, there are always petitions!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I just wanted to say good luck with your surgery. I will be keeping you - and your kitties - in my thoughts and prayers.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Thank you, Scooter's Mom! I will see if or how I can get word out how it went, after.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Good luck Pat with your surgery.

Thank you, mbsmum!
    Death thought about it.