Thread: Lovely Persian Prince Louie!

Lovely Persian Prince Louie!

What a handsome kitten you are, Louie, your fur looks as soft as a cloud! You were very smart to realize your future human had walked in that day, and we are glad you convinced them t take you home! Your eyes are so round and cute, no wonder your person cannot resist hugging you! We are glad you are friendly to other people, as we are sure everyone who meets you wants to pet you! And I think it is adorable you wash your person;s face before falling asleep - who could resist? Congratulations again Louie, and we hope you have a great day being even more spoiled, if that is possible!
    I've Been Frosted

Louie

You are the cutest, fluffiest little guy! You and your family are so lucky to have found each other. You are so adorable that I want to hug you, too. Live a long, healthy and happy life, Louie.

Dearest little Louie, what an utterly adorable September sweetie you are! You are a gorgeous little orange and white fluffball, with that so-soft-looking long, LOOOONG fur, and what a sweet, sweet face there, with those lovely big eyes looking out at us and your world with such wonder and delight. I sure do wish I could reach around the world to Indonesia to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrrson will pet you for me .

And what a surprise you were for him/her! You made it clear right away that you and she/he were destined to be together. You are full of fun all day with your antics, and then at night you are cuddled up with each other, you bestowing some face-licks before you drift off to sleep. You are curious and sociable, and you and your dear Purrrson love each other very much. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Louie Kitten, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your special human friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Louie, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a beautiful kitten you are--just stunning. You have such a pretty face and lovely hair. I enjoyed all the photos. I hope you have a long happy healthy life with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

SQEEEE! What a cute baby you are, Louie! No wonder your person had to adopt you - you weren't going to let go of them! It was love at first sight for you!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, and may you have many happy, loving and healthy years with your human family!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Greetings, Persian Prince Louie! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a painfully precious Persian boy you are, Louie! Your photo spread is exquisite, and the sight of your sweet face has my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush! I'm not sure if those are professional pics, but none the less, kudos to the talented photographer whomever she/he is, for capturing to perfection, you in all of your Persian glory! And yes, looking at that sweet face makes me want to hug you too! Great thanks to your human for rescuing you, providing you with happiest of forever homes! No doubt it was destined to be, that you and she/he would be as one! You're as sweet and loving and beautiful as they come, Louie, and your person so very lucky to have you in her/his life, bringing so much joy and love to her/his days!

Hope you're enjoying your well earned day under the lights, sweetheart. You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Persian Prince Louie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my gosh, you're a cutie Louie!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Louie what an adorable fluff ball you are!!

I bet your family smile all day long having such a sweet fellow around! What a treasure you are! !! Please thank them for sharing you with us today! !!

Congratulations, sweet Louie, on being our very special Cat of the Day! !!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet, adorable orange and white Louie! What a darling kitty you are! I would love to gently pet your fluffy Persian fur, or help you play with your favorite toy. How wonderful that you snuggle with your person each day! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Awww , what a Great Little Cream Sicle Kitten you are Louie!!!
    It is always so endearing to see the next generation of Cats as they are starting to grow , and we pray that we see more of you after you have filled into a Great Cat.

We are so pleased to make you our New Little Friend , Sydney ChristinOfur and Empress Josephine and you will have some fun.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWING for You Louie Our Sweetest Cat of the Future and Our Little Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Belated congratulations to you dear Louie on being COTD. What a cute kitten you are and you will undoubtedly grow up to be a most handsome lad. Hope you enjoyed every minute of your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.