Thread: Gorgeous Golden Zoé

Gorgeous Golden Zoé

Trés belle, la petite Zoé! What a pretty Golden girl you are, Zoe - and we love your birthday hat picture, as today's is Dog of the Day's birthday! How fun you decided the first thing you needed to do when you arrived to you new home was prove what a strong puppy you were by dragging that bathmat all the way to the other room! They figured out very fast that it is important to keep a smart, energetic puppy busy, and it sounds like you have great fun at both your doggie daycare places when your folks have to be at work. We are glad they keep you well supplied with frisbees - your breed is not called "retrievers" for nothing! Congratulations again, and we hope you have a long, busy, happy life with them!
    I've Been Frosted

Beautiful Golden Zoé

Hi Zoé! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous Golden girl you are, so precious as a puppy, so beautiful all grown up! And true to your beloved breed, you're one active, energetic, water loving girl! But it's your sweet and loving personality, your devotion to your humans, that makes you the extra special pup that you are! And oh my, aren't you living the good life, enjoying weekend AND weekday doggie day care, swimming in your pool, paling around with your pup pals! Yes, life is good, and no pup is more deserving that you, sweetheart! But luckiest of all are your people, having a best friend for life in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your human's loving tribute, seeing all of your precious pics, has surely brightened my gray and dreary day!
    Enjoy your well earned day of honor, Zoé, being treated to all your big, golden heart desires, and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Zoé!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Carefree Zoe!

Hey there Zoe!

How are you today girl? You seem to be one adventurous little missy huh? Breaking barriers of dullness and turn them into some wacky adventures. I can see your parents are excitedly delighted to have you as their baby. Giving them endless happiness and fun. You are truly a golden charm to them. Continue your fun filled escapades and surprising adventures. We are all delighted to see and read more about you. We take pride with you being Dog of the Day. Have fun girl!

Zoé

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I bet you are the hit at doggy day care.
    Retrievers are generally easy going, so I'm sure you
    have many friends.
    Your family is very proud of you.
    Have a very special day.

You're so pretty Zoé!!! It sounds like you're a lot of fun and keep your family busy!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh, beautiful Zoé! I am so happy to meet you today! You are a gorgeous golden girl, that's for sure! Not only gorgeous but energetic and active, too! I can just tell how much you are loved and how much joy you bring to your family! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678