Thread: Late August Fluff pics - farm and other

Late August Fluff pics - farm and other

Belle enjoys the farm, and has a great time running, sniffing and meeting friends. She frequently turns to check on me, so this is now a common pose.

She also tends to stick to the path. Normally by now the grass would be at least 2 foot tall. But it has been so dry this year there hasn't been much growth at all since the farmer mowed June 27th.

I took a video of them running TO me. Belle doesn't have a very good recall yet, but she never gets far from me which is good.
    http://youtu.be/5A_U-fFPtTU

I finally did a spa day and next day I took some group photos. These are the best of the bunch.
    From the left: Willy, Tasha, Riley, Belle.

One more set of photos to share.

Belle got dressed up for today's visit to Poppa Nonno. I've had to scramble as she is smaller than the others, and I've only had 2 females for the past 13 months, so I didn't have complete sets for some outfits. But I am finding the missing piece so she looks like part of the flock!

Rear: Belle and Willy. Front: Tasha and Riley (next to Dad)

Tasha
    http://s133.photobucket.com/user/sfs...tml?sort=2&o=8

Riley - she is always so happy when she is with Dad!

Belle

Willy

Once home I took a few group shots. Just happened that they lined up in the same order: Willy, Tasha, Riley and Belle, lol.

Thanks for looking!

It looks like Belle has been with your forever! The Fluffs look so cute dressed up. It looks like your dad is so happy to see them.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Belle has been such an easy transition, just what I needed lol.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Yup - I agree with Annette.................looks like Belle has been there forever. It's just wonderful that she adapted so quickly. And off leash already????? In 2 weeks, it will be a year since Wolfy came to live with me, and I still can't trust hm off leash. He doesn't mind it tho, since it's him that takes me for walkies, and I let him take me where he wants.

Smooches to all the adorable Fluffs.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I always enjoy photos of your fluffs and are amazed that you can get all 4 to look in the same direction at same time. Great photos! Little Belle sure is fitting in; she must think she is in heaven compared to past homes and experiences. Thanks for showing the pics.

Hello, Fluffs! You made a visit to Poppa Nonno -- I see him smiling in the picture, and I know you brought smiles to many other people with your visit! I am so glad Belle is settling in, and I'm sending you some gentle petting and hugs this afternoon !

Your admiring fan,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    And off leash already????? In 2 weeks, it will be a year since Wolfy came to live with me, and I still can't trust hm off leash.
    Different breed, Ellie, different purpose.

Thank you Ellie, Kay and Elyse, we love sharing smiles!

Belle fits in so well! What a beautiful and happy pack!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

They are so good about dressing up for you! They must know - getting dress up means we get to visit Grandpa!
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks, Karen. Willy does require hot dog bribes, to get dressed, lol.

And, they do get dressed just for photo shoots, they do not get dressed every time they go to the nursing home. I say, "who wants to go see Poppa Nonno?!" and Riley gets quite excited, spins in a circle and runs to the door.