Thread: Pretty Merry & Jingle

Pretty Merry & Jingle

You two certainly do like like mother and daughter! There's a strong family resemblance, but you must get some of your cuteness from Jerry, too, Jingle! We are glad you were both there to help your family recover from Jerry's loss, and remind them it is possible to have fun again! I bet your little wheels make them smiles, and your cuteness does too, every day! I would share some cucumber with you - it is the season for them here! Do they grow all year in New Delhi? I loved seeing you held in your human mom's arms, so sweet and snug! We hope you have a happy day of celebration, pretty girls!
    I've Been Frosted

Aww, Merry and Jingle, what cuties you are!!! I bet you're a lot of fun.

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Merry and Jingle!

Greetings Merry and Jingle! Happy Pet of the Day to you both! What a painfully precious, double dose of piggy adorableness we're being treated to this morning, and a mother/daughter team at that!

We all grieve along with your family on the passing of your beloved best friend/mate and father, Jerry. Furkids are family, and their passing a time of great sorrow. But while Jerry may no longer be there with you in body, his beautiful spirit lives on in your hearts, and in his daughter, little Jingle! Yes, our furkids truly are special, a never ending source of comfort and joy, and you, Merry and Jingle, are living proof of that!

Keep up the good work, ladies, bringing smiles and happiness to your humans' days! You truly are special, beautiful inside and out, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, girls! Enjoy a very happy Pet of the Day celebration, chowing down on some yummy carrot and cucumber, being loved and pampered to pieces! You both deserve it!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Merry and Jingle, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Precious Merry & Jingle!

Congratulations, Merry & Jingle, on sharing POTD honors today! You're just TOO PRECIOUS! What adorable, sweet, photogenic faces! We hope you enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Merry and Jingle

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    You have a little Christmas theme with "Merry" and "Jingle".
    That should cheer your family up all year long.
    You two are loved and that is wonderful.
    Celebrate your special day.

Merry and Jingle what beauties you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures!!! I specially love the one of you getting lovies from one of your wonderful family members!!! You all look like you were enjoying yourselves so much!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us and brightening my day.

Congratulations, sweet Merry and Jingle, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~