Thread: Lovey little Jack

Lovey little Jack

You mom say you are their lovey, and as sweet as chocolate, although we think you have cameral markings, too! All in all a yummy combination! We are glad you both your mom and dad equally=, and have different expectation for each - cuddles with Mom, fetch with Dad! We are glad you included you baby picture - we can see you really have grown - when you were a puppy, the grass was almost as tall as you, and now you look quite proud and stand out from it much better! Here's wishing many happy years to come!
    I've Been Frosted

My brother lol

Jack is my parents dog and is a wonderful addition to our family. He makes my parents smile and laugh everyday so to me that means everything. Jack is very lovable and enjoys his belly to be tickled. You have to tell him "tickle tickle you belly" and he rolls over and let's you tickle away! Love you my brother Jack!!!

Adorable Jack!

Good morning Jack! Happy Doxie Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! You definitely warrant a 4 alarm cuteness alert! I just love your coloring and markings, and as advertised, those BIG brown eyes of yours could melt the coldest of hearts! How adorable are YOU?

And those shots of you decked out in your holiday sweater, sporting that stylin' blue bandana, totally heart melting!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor, Ginger the Min Pin. But what a heaven sent source of comfort your family has in you, Jack! Your joyfulness, your unconditional love, is a priceless gift indeed, and your family so very lucky to have best friend, a loving furkid, a *gem* of a pup, in you! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy a very happy Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart, playing ball with Daddy, napping with mommy, being on the receiving end of countless belly rubs and kisses! You sure deserve it!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Jack, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh My! Jack, You are so very very cute--just adorable! I enjoyed reading about you and there is no doubt but that your humans love you very much. All your photos are wonderful. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Jack

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so handsome with those long ears.
    It is never easy to loose a pet, after all, they are family, but I can
    see that you made the healing process easier. Take care of your
    Mom and Dad, they love you.

Awww Jack, you're adorable!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you've had a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla