Thread: Bag-kitty Cora!

Bag-kitty Cora!

What a cutie you are, and classic as a cat - bags must be explored, even if all four paws head and tail stick out! That's an adorable picture, and we are so glad you were smart enough to reach out and snag your human that day at the shelter. She may not have known she needed a little orange girl, but you did, and she realized your now-brother Frodo would need a friend! Good job! We are glad you play with him, nap with him, and are just as pesty as a kid sister can be! (Speaking from experience here!) Congratulations again, you now have it made!
    I've Been Frosted

Cute Cora

What a cutie you are. You and your brother sound like Bill and Bob here. They are twins though but still play together.

Double the Orange Love!

Hi darling Cora! A very happy Cat of the Day to you and Frodo, from me and my boy, Tigg'r the orange Tabby! What a precious "dueling duo" you and your partner in crime, Frodo, make! Talk about being inseparable! How lucky you two are to have one another, BFF's for life for sure, a furry soul mate to love on and lean on! Just wondering if you two ever share "a bag!" Great thanks to your human for going the rescue route, opening up her/his home and heart to two such deserving kitties! What joy you and Frodo bring to your human's days! She/he is one lucky soul, being surrounded by so much furry love, and entertainment!

Enjoy a very happy Cat of the Day, kids, celebrating your much deserved time on center stage, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, kisses and belly rubs to you, precious Cora, and to Frodo too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Cora, what an adorable sweetie you are! A pretty orange girl with touches of white. What a sweet face you have, with those big pale-green eyes looking out at me. And what a great photo of you and your dear BFF and "brother" Frodo atop the cat tree with him resting over your back. I sure do wish I could reach through the screen to Cochrane, AB to pet you both! Well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me . And guess what, you have some Pet Talk kitty friends in Cochrane!

And not only are you gorgeous, you have such a delightful Purrrsonality too. You recognized your new Purrrson right away at the Humane Society and reached out to grab ahold and let him/her know you were the one. And you are helping ease your family's grief at the passing of their beloved furkid Iggy. You love to play with Frodo and cuddle up with your him and your humans. You also love belly rubs and lie on the floor often for another "rub on your chub." You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Cora (and Frodo too), on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you both and Iggy Angel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

My Goodness Cora and Frodo you are such a classic pair of Owesome Orange Cats of the Future.
    You are so great together , and you will provide your family with so many years of fun and laughter,

We are so happy that you both are our New Buddies , and that we will have such good times together. We are paryaing that there are treats and toys for you today.

Michael , Miquelito , The Fluffy Tail Brothers and My Orange Porch Angels are sending a Huge Happy Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cats Of the Future and Our Newest Cats of the Day Cora and Frodo Our New Pals.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are a cutie patootie Cora, just adorable.

What's better than one orange cat? Ans: Two. Hello Cora, What an adorable girl you are--so pretty. I enjoyed all the photos especially you and Frodo together. I think it's wonderful that you two get along so good. I hope you have a long happy healthy life with your friend Frodo and your human family. Congrats on being COTD!

Congrats on being COTD pretty Cora!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Cora what a gorgeous orange girl you are!!!

Who could not look at your swet face and not smile? Not me!!! There is just something magical about orange kitties. I have never met a bad tempered one for sure!!! How lucky your family is you chose them. Please thank them for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweet Cora, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Cora! I live in Cochrane Alberta also! What a gorgeous girl you are, and I am so glad you have your BFF Frodo to play with!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, and may you enjoy many more wrassling and elephant-herd days with Frodo!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Congratulations to you sweet Cora on being COTD. What a beautiful little orange girl you are! We enjoyed reading about you and seeing your wonderful photos. You were lucky to be adopted by such a loving family, and they are lucky to have you as well, to help their hearts heal from losing their dear Iggy. Certainly Iggy was looking down from the Rainbow Bridge today and was very proud of you and glad you are there to help Frodo watch over the family.

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Hopefully, Frodo helped you celebrate and you enjoyed lots of extra "chub rubs" today

Best wishes to you and your family, including Frodo. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

The celebration of orangeness continues on Pet Talk with lovely orange lady Cora! And your BFF Frodo, too! You are a beautiful pair of sweet orangeys! How wonderful that you selected your forever family that day Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Cora, and to Frodo too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678