Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cairo

Cairo

Cairo, what a great body! And of course, Siamese are without a doubt the epitomy of curiosity. Darts would have been created just for you to play with!

You certainly bring lots of entertainment and love to your owners.

Congrats on being COTD! And long may you reign.....

Big purrs from Monte, Mimi and Angel Baby (who has this week featured on her own Australian stamp - which is published in our Woman's Day magazine! Feline postal power!)

Regards
    Diane

Ah Cairo, you are an active cat. It must be fun to have you around at Christmas time. Not as contemplative as it could be.

But you are also a cuddlebug and this makes you the best companion your humans can expect.

Enjoy your day as COTD, wonderful elegant Cairo

Curiosity?! That's one of the qualities I appreciate most in kitties.
    Add playfulness and sweetness and you get the perfect furfriend
    Have a great day in the spotlight, Cairo!

What a beautiful and special boy you are! You bring much joy to your family, and you deserve to be COTD! Congratulations!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

What a great picture!!! No cheating now, Cairo, if you didn't hit the bulls eye! I've always had a special place in my heart for Siamese, now I know why for sure! It must be really neat to have you around! Happy, Happy COTD and enjoy all your tuna treats, you deserve it!!!

"I told you my dart was in. See?"

Cairo is one handsome Siamese. I bet he has a lot to say for himself, too. Congratulations on your special day!

Dear Cairo

Siamese Baby Boy-Please let this Siamese fanatic make sure you are aware of certain Necessary rules about Darts (and Archery!)

Do Not Collect Arrows when humans are throwing

Humans--do not Shoot Arrows when Cairo is collecting.

Please only throw arrows at the target.
    Love--

curious Cairo

As someone who has just adopted a Siamese kitten , Rough and Tumble , it is fascinating to see them run , jump and explore anything and everything. He loves to play with the other 6 siamese that I have and they have to box his ears when he dives from the fridge to land on thier heads. Caairo , youare a little gem of a cat and it is so great that you are in a home where you are so appreciated. Curious Cairo COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cairo, you are one gorgeous siamese kitty cat!!! You make a fine cat of the day!!! We can tell how much your furparents love you Cairo. May you have many days of joy, warmth and fun games!!! Congrats Cairo!!

Cairo,
    You are a beautiful boy. You look just like my Snowy.

I wish I could see your sweet face.

Maybe your human can post a picture of you here so we can see it.

Hi Cairo!

What a fun guy you are...and your coat is very handsome too...Wish we could see your handsome face - maybe your human can post another photo for us to see????

Catgratulations on being today's extremely talented and fun Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Coming soon to a computer screen near you...Cairo Part II....THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!We hope! Congratulations to you sweet, beautiful Cairo, Cat of the Day! What a TEASE!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cairo
    Are you engaging in a game of darts, sweetheart? You are certainly a handsome boy! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Siameses Rule!

Cairo, you are the epitome of what a cat should be--my Siamese (four of them) are always right in the middle of whatever we are doing. They are a great help to my husband and me while decorating Christmas trees. They are great company in bed at night, and we must exercise great care when we change position in the night that we do not boost a sleeping Siamese off the edge of the bed onto the floor. It's so cozy when the whole family crawls in for a nice nap on weekends. We really must get a king-sized bed, then we'd be able to fit even more cats. Congratulations to you, sweet Cairo, on being Cat of the Day!

Always a pleasure to meet a mischievous Meezer! Just don't try to hang off the darts!

Happy COTD - look forward to seeing your no-doubt handsome face
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy