Thread: five years here!

five years here!

Today it's been exactly 5 years since I came to live at Concordia. I've had to change a lot of my lifestyle to be here like I gave up driving and my car which isn't too bad since I no longer have the expenses to go along with a car. The big change however is that I can't have any pets. I really miss holding a kitty in my arms and stroking him. They do have therapy pets, but they're all dogs. Outside of that, Concordia's been a great place to hang out!

We've been thinking we have not heard from you - wow! It is amazing it has been 5 years! We miss you!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    We've been thinking we have not heard from you - wow! It is amazing it has been 5 years! We miss you!
    I know, Karen! With all of the activities here I get on PT somewhat less. Don't worry, Karen I still haven't lost Interest in PT!

Quote Originally Posted by david p View Post
    I know, Karen! With all of the activities here I get on PT somewhat less. Don't worry, Karen I still haven't lost Interest in PT!
    That's good! Both that they keep you busy, and that you still like us, too! Stop on by Thursdays, I think the remote for the Orc is missing ...
    I've Been Frosted

Hi David! Good to hear from you. Hopefully they'll get some therapy cats and you can have some cat time again!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hey David!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

That's great! Well done, David, and Concordia!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery