Thread: THE NEWS: Catering CEO Charged With Animal Cruelty Due to Mistreating Dog in the Elevators

Blog Entries

THE NEWS: Catering CEO Charged With Animal Cruelty Due to Mistreating Dog in the Elevators

Name:  desmond-hague.jpeg
Views: 215
Size:  7.0 KB
    Last August 26, 2014 in Vancouver, B.C., Centerplate CEO Desmond Hague was caught on surveillance video kicking and pulling off his dog, a Doberman pinscher off the floor almost strangling the poor canine. The BCSPCA was so outraged seeing the cruelty received by the little dog and was now preparing to formally sue the suspect. Meanwhile the Doberman pinscher named Sade believed to be Hague’s own dog was now in an undisclosed shelter for further examination and awaiting resolution of the case. Centerplate is a catering concessionaire for both Lucas Oil Stadium and the Indiana Convention and Zoo. Centerplate in a recent report to let Mr. Hague continue his employment, but need to personally donate $100,000 for the founding of the Sade Foundation in honor of the mistreated animal as well as protection and safety of animals in the Vancouver area. Mr. Hague will also perform 1000 hours of community service in support of an organization that serves protecting animal welfare and safety. Animal safety advocates hope that the incident will serve as an eye opener and lesson to animal cruelty offenders. Watch how Hague mistreated his dog Sade in the elevators:

Article Source: http://allinadogslife.wordpress.com/...the-elevators/

Yes, I will move this down into "The Dog House" - that is where threads about abuse or cruelty or anything upsetting goes, okay? So glad he is is being prosecuted!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Yes, I will move this down into "The Dog House" - that is where threads about abuse or cruelty or anything upsetting goes, okay? So glad he is is being prosecuted!
    Thanks Karen, I'll keep that in mind the next time I post articles about animal cruelty. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakes View Post
    Thanks Karen, I'll keep that in mind the next time I post articles about animal cruelty. Thank you.
    You're welcome! I am glad that guy is also paying a huge fine, too!
    I've Been Frosted

There is a petition to have him fired. It's on change.org I haven't yet seen it.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

6. O_o yeesh
    glad somethings being done about it.

poor puppy. didnt even look like she doing anything wrong

I just saw today that there was such a huge social media backlash that he was forced to resign.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Don't let the door hit you in the butt Desmond Hague!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla