Thread: Cute Colt Eriaott

Cute Colt Eriaott

Oh, goodness, what a sweet baby you are! I am so glad your mom included both your one-month and your two-month pictures, you have grown so much! But with those distinctive Paint markings from you Dad's side of the gene pool, no one will ever mistake you for some other horse! How fun you have one blue eye and one black, just making you even more special! We have featured kitties with heterochromia, and dogs, but not a baby horse that way! We just know you are super precious both to your horse mommy and your human mom, and they will watch over you careful and make sure you have a fabulous future ahead!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my gosh, the cuteness! You're too adorable Eriaott!!! Congrats on being POTD!

Have a happy day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Eriaott!

Hi Eriaott! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Oh, what a beautiful, painfully precious colt you are, one beautiful blend of Quarter horse and Paint! Your eyes are simply stunning, your coloring and markings so lovely, and that sweet, angelic face of yours could warm the coldest of hearts!

How neat that you were born just 2 days before your skin sister!!! What a happy, momentous couple of day's for your human mommy and family! And how lucky is your little skin sister, having such a special, very special, EXTRA special best 4 legged friend such as you to grow up with! What fun your humans will have watching you both grow up, what happy times to be had!

Thanks for starting my day with a BIG smile, sweet Eriaott! Enjoy a very happy Pet of the Day, celebrating with your horse mommy Scrimms and your humans, being treated to all your heart desires and more! You sure deserve it! Lots of love and a big hug to you, precious Eriaott!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Eriaott

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You will be a stand out with your white face.
    You really have grown and will so much more in the next years.
    Celebrate your special day.

Eriaott what a stunning baby you are!!!

I loved your sweet pictures!!! It would be wonderful to see you when you are all grown up!!! I bet you will be one gorgeous fellow!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Eriaott, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Eriaott, What a beautiful precious young fella you are! One day you will be a big horse and very handsome. I hope you have a long happy healthy life. Congrats on being POTD!