Thread: Admirable Arnie!

Admirable Arnie!

What a handsome boy you are, Arnie! I think it is neat how your little white crest looks different in every shot - you obviously know the camera, and the human holding it, both love you very much! It is admirable that you you get along well with Gilbert and have him to play with when your humans are at school or work. I bet he was happy when you came home! I am sure you are much loved by your boy, and the rest of the family, too! Kisses to Arnie!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a little cutie Arnie!!! The star on your head is so cool!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and Gilbert have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Amazing Arnie!

Congratulations, Arnie, on being POTD! You are soooo cute and photogenic!! You're so lucky to have found a wonderful forever home where you're loved and appreciated! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Precious Piggy Arnie!

Hi Arnie! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you from the wheeker loving family!

What a precious pig you are, so handsome, so photogenic, so loving! And oh, how special is that white "star" atop your sweet, little head! I'm so happy for you and for your brother Gilbert, having found your way to such a caring and committed forever home, humans who will love and cherish you two all the days of your lives! What's NOT to love! But your humans are equally as blessed, having you two cuties to call their very own! You're the best!

Thanks to your family for sharing your precious self, your heartwarming story and all of those precious pics with us! Meeting you was the perfect way to start my day!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweet little man, celebrating to the max with brother Gilbert, being treated to all your big hearts desire and more! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious piggy Arnie, and to Gilbert too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Arnie

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a much loved, handsome boy.
    You do look a little different in each picture.
    Now that you are world famous, celebrate your special day.

Arnie what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I love the white star on your sweet head!!! It makes you extra special!!! It was such a treat to see your sweet pictures today. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Arnie, on being our star of Pet Talk today; our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all

thank you all for choosing my pet arnie :D