Thread: Cute Katoolsie Kittycat

Cute Katoolsie Kittycat

Hi pretty girl, with your coat of many colors! How smart you were to climb that particular tree that day, so your future human would find you and rescue you from the dogs! We think it is great that you now are the boss of all of them. And we know you remember it was the mom who rescued you, so you show your gratitude by sleeping with her every night, and even sharing the occasional love bite! We know the whole family loves you though, and keeps you well supplied with soft places to relax and show off your pretty tummy! You have come a long way, and we hope your rule is a long and benevolent one!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Katoolsie Kittycat, you are adorable! What a pretty brown/orange tabby girl you are. And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely pale green eyes. You are so cute in all your photos and look so happy. I wish I could reach through the screen all the way around and down to Potchefstroom, South Africa to pet you! Well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

We are so glad you were rescued and saved from the dogs, and we hope your mom and siblings were rescued too! You love to sleep with your rescuer Meowmie and are special friends with her, giving her occasional love bites. You and your whole family, even the dogs now!, all love each other so very much, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Katoolsie Kittycat, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your mom and siblings and the dogs and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-28-2014 at 04:24 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello beautiful Katoolsie! You look like my Felicia, she was a torbie or patched tabby just like you. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to you dear Katoolsie on being COTD. What a stunningly beautiful Tabby girl you are! It is easy to see why you rule the house

You were lucky to have been rescued by such a wonderful, loving family and now you have the furrever home you deserve. Hope you enjoy your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Hi there, Katoolsie and Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!

I love your beautiful eyes and thick colorful coat. How lucky to be rescued by just the right family. I can see you are treated like Royalty like you deserve, and appreciating it by sleeping with your new mom.

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Beautiful Katoolsie!

Greetings Katoolsie, a.k.a. Kittycat! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous brown Tabby you are, sweetheart! Gotta love a girl who can say with confidence, "I'm beautiful and I know it!" And having shared most of my adult life with kitties and doggies I too can say with confidence that the kitties rule the roost! What a heartwarming rescue story is yours, Kittycat! Seems everyone had a hand (or paw) in your rescue, from the contractors to the pups (unknowingly, lol) to your humans! What a happy new beginning was yours that fateful day you were chased up that tree, Kittycat, and the rest, as they say, is happy history!

Thanks for the big smiles, pretty girl! Enjoy your well earned Cat of the Day reign, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Katoolsie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

And you are such a very lucky Lady Katoolsie to have found a great Furr Ever Home , with Three Dog Companions to rule over , and such devoted staff to see to your every need.
    You are such a Gorgeous Cat and when Our Awesome Eternal Angel Companions tour South Africa , they will pay you all a visit bearing take out!!!!

We all love South Africa , such a beautiful country , and love to stay in Jo'Burg!!!
    WE are all pleased to make you our newest friend.

We are all sending our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend Katoolsie Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Katoolsie, how gorgeous you are! You look to me like a "torbie" - a special kitty with both tabby and tortoiseshell markings. You are just stunning! I do hope your mom and siblings made their way to good homes.

How wonderful that you were rescued and given such a loving home where you are just a bit spoiled? Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Kaleidoscopic Katoolsie!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh, beautiful tabby Katoolsie Kittycat! What a gorgeous lady you are! I would love to gently pet you, because your coat looks so soft! You look very regal in your pictures, and I smiled when I read about how you're in charge Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Katoolsie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Katoolsie what a beauty you are!!!

I love your sweet face!!! What a joy you must be to have as a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Katoolsie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~