Thread: Best Boy Baxter

Best Boy Baxter

Handsome Baxter, what a good boy you are - well, except when there's tempting Thai food around, anyway! I know you think you are a human, but you are today's Dog of the Day! What a soft-looking handsome golden coat you have, and it is nice you can even say "I love you" to make your people smile! Now, don't you worry - your humans do not want your bone, so you don;t really need to worry about hiding it that much, or patrolling the spot! Your secret is safe with us, okay?
    I've Been Frosted

HI Baxter Hughes. YOu certainly do have expressive, soulful eyes. Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Ha ha haaa, oh Baxter, I loved reading about you and all your antics! Somehow, you MUST be related to my Willy, he is also into EVERYTHING all day long.

Isn't it funny how our dogs 'know' when it is time for bed? And if we don't get going, they make it clear we are messing with the routine. I just love watching the personality and it sounds like you, Baxter's writer, enjoy it too.

Best wishes Baxter! Thanks for starting my day with a smile!

Baxter is the Best!

Good morning Baxter Hughes! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a cutie patootie pupperoo you are, Baxter; so fun loving, so life loving, so people loving, so...mischievous!
    Your expressions are priceless, as are those fab photos your mom/dad has shared with us! (Nice to know you're not above fessing up to your antics, lol)

What a lucky family, having a furkid, a best buddy as special as you, Baxter, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their days! You clearly are the light in your humans' lives and understandably so! Every day is a day at Disneyland with you around!

Thanks for starting my day off with a laugh and a big smile, cutie pie! Enjoy your well earned day celeb (well, you are a "Hollywood guy"
    ), getting into all sort of fun stuff (not the trash, hehe), being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Baxter!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Adorable Eyes

What adorable eyes you have Baxter Hughes! I almost died just by the looks of those eyes and melted as they speak to me.

Come on over, I wont mind you devouring on my Chinese bowls and chew up my chopsticks. Want some huney???

Baxter

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I love the picture of you by the computer (and the cell phone beside it).
    You really look like you know what you are doing. Maybe you really are human.
    I hope you enjoy your very special day.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Baxter - I certainly do recognize the Mr Innocent look in your pictures. I have dealt with that same look for MANY years - in previous little furkids, and again now with the present little one. But hey - I love the antics - and it keeps life from being too dull!

We hope that you are enjoying the special honor of DOTD, that has been bestowed on you today. Wishing you lots of fun, extra special treats (not from the trash), and a day filled with all the special things that you love. Enjoy!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~