Thread: Handsome Heart-mending Scooby!

Handsome Heart-mending Scooby!

What a distinctive looking boy you are, Scooby - I am sure those pink eyes and white fur helped you catch your mom's eye that day at the store! I know you were scared, but at least she realized you were waiting for her, and her boyfriend even had gotten in on the act! I am so glad you are now a loved piggie, and are helping your mom heal after her loss. We know one guinea pig never replaces another, no worries there - your mom's heart has room for you both! I hope you get lots of treats today, and maybe extra playtime!
    I've Been Frosted

Super Scooby!

Congratulations, Scooby, on being POTD! You are so handsome and cute! We know too well how painful it is to lose one of our precious GPs. We are so glad you have found a forever home where you are loved and appreciated (like all pets should be)! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life, Sweet Boy! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're adorable Scooby!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Scooby

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have come a long way from being afraid at the store
    to a very loving home. I love your name.
    I know your Mom is excited that your are POTD celebrate!

Precious Piggy Scooby!

Hi Scooby! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, from everyone in this wheeker loving home!

What a beautiful, simply precious piggy you are, Scooby, just as sweet and loving as they come! Having been mom to many a pig over the years, I can so well relate to the deep sense of loss, the grief your mom felt at the passing of her beloved Casper. No other pig can ever take his place in her/his heart, but that doesn't mean that you haven't taken your very own special place right there beside him, bringing joy and comfort to her days, just as he did. And no doubt Casper is looking down on you both today, sending you his love, so happy knowing his mommy is smiling again...thanks to you! What a wonderful forever home, what loving parents you have been blessed with, sweet Scooby! Every piggy, every furkid, should be so lucky to know such love! (You even have a best furry friend in kitty Callie!) Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! I hope you enjoy your much deserved day on center stage, celebrating to the max with Callie and your mommy and daddy, being spoiled rotten! Let the popcorning begin! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious piggy Scooby, and to kitty Callie, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Scooby what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I can see why your mommy was so smitten with you. You are so cute!!! It sure sounds like you both needed each other. That's what I call a win win situation for sure!!! Please thank her for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweet Scooby, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~