Thread: School supplies cats need

School supplies cats need

Cassie loved to swat a pen or pencil off of the table. I remember that lvpets2002's kitties used to play happily with crumpled sticky notes. This article doesn't mention boxes - strictly speaking I guess a box isn't a school supply. Sending hugs and lovies to PT kitties!

http://www.catster.com/lifestyle/cat...s-my-cats-need
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I am sure book bags count as cat toys - I mean school supplies - and I bet Patch has some ideas he could contribute!
    I've Been Frosted

My RB Ming loved to curl up in or on my son's backpack. Mac loved to bat pens and pencils around. Kimba isn't interested in any of that stuff. I guess he feels educated enough or sumfin'.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Sure boxes count as school supplies. When I was a kid we always needed empty cigar boxes to keep pens and crayons in and even use as boxes for Valentines.

My cats still love pens. Don't tell them but I just pull the empty ink thingy out and give them the barrel to carry around.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Sure boxes count as school supplies. When I was a kid we always needed empty cigar boxes to keep pens and crayons in and even use as boxes for Valentines.

My cats still love pens. Don't tell them but I just pull the empty ink thingy out and give them the barrel to carry around.
    When my niece was in grade school, the PTO had a program where parents could order a package with all the school supplies the teacher had specified, and it would be sent to the school a few days before school opened. They would pick it up and make sure it was complete. Guess how it was packed? In a lovely cardboard BOX! (It was decorated with a school bus and even had a carrying handle- it was a really nice box. My niece still has one, which she uses to store some old photos and papers.)

Dear MoFF, could you please give your kitties some extra petting for me when they're done playing
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Patch's translators were busy prepping beans for packaging last night, I'm sure they'l have some input on appropriate school supplies for cats in the morning.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

(As translated by Marylin Peterson, expert pet translator by experience.)
    I think that most cats shouldn't have to go to school, but the ones who should need needle-like teeth, meat hook claws, and their own definition of intelligence. Along with those things, they need grudges. For example, I, Patch, hold some form of grudge against the following:
    -mice
    -rats
    -bugs
    -moths (not the same as bugs, before you ask,)
    -computers (or what eve they're called)
    -dogs
    -keyboards
    Last edited by Angel's Human; 09-02-2014 at 06:30 AM.

And My Cats love erasers , and paper clips.
    They can smack the heart shaped eraser around all day!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Along with backpacks, pads, pencils, and books - don't forget to include some treats for recess.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE