Thread: Firefox question

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Firefox question

I've done something to the font setting in Firefox that I can't figure out how to fix -- I don't even know how I did it. I guess, it may not even be a Firefox problem since it only happens on Pet Talk.

So, when I come to Pet Talk in Explorer, the font sizes are normal and readable. When I visit PT in Firefox, the fonts are huge! I checked my settings in Firefox and I have the font set at 12, but when I come to PT, they look closer to 20. Like I said, the pages look normal when I use Explorer. Any ideas?
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Is it only when you view PT?

As an aside, while I hate IE with the most passion, I hate FF, too. I swear Google Chrome is the only decent browser.

Yep, it's only when I view Pet Talk forum.
    When I use IE, my signature is 1 line long. In FireFox, it's 3 lines!

Everything is huge on just the PT forum. I can't see anywhere to change the view/font or even find what font size is being displayed on the page.

Fixed it! Somehow I had changed the page to 130% so everything was huge. No clue how I did it, but I found that when I clicked on the Open Menu icon, it gave me an option to change it back to 100%. Not sure why it just effected this page but I'm a happy camper again!

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98 View Post
    Fixed it! Somehow I had changed the page to 130% so everything was huge. No clue how I did it, but I found that when I clicked on the Open Menu icon, it gave me an option to change it back to 100%. Not sure why it just effected this page but I'm a happy camper again!
    Oh, good! I hadn't gotten a chance to look around in Firefox!
    I've Been Frosted

Firefox (and perhaps other browsers, I don't know) will remember how you want to view a specific site. You must have been on PT when you changed the setting, so that is why only PT was impacted.

An easy way to change the size: hold down shift key and use the plus or minus sign! You can make any page bigger or smaller this way, quick and easy.

Glad you got it figured out!