Thread: Sweet Kendle Lee

Sweet Kendle Lee

She is a such a cute puppy, just 4 and a half months old, but she's already towing her daddy on his skateboard! Those long floppy ears and pretty soulful brown eyes would melt the hardest of heart! How fun that, being half Bluetick Coonhound and half Treeing Walker Coonhound, she is an all-American mix! It must be funny to hear her bark/howl combination - I wonder if as she gets older it will become more of a classic hound bay! In any case, she is a beauty, and we can tell she is already treasured!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Sweet Kendle Lee stole my heart 4 sure! Adorable puppy, would love to hear her bark howl! However, since that cannot be, please forward lotsa hugs and smooches as I am certain that anyone who catches a wee glimpse of Kendle Lee will wanna do that straight away! What a beautiful dog, the best of the best. SO cute!! Cannot forward enough love to K.L.

My niece

She's a beautiful and amazing pup I know her personally every night after work I try to be there for her daily run, track , walk....pull on the skateboard our whatever she's up for I'm riding ahead on my bike wile she never gives up chasing me...Love her very much!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  1.19 MB

Oh my goodness! Kendle Lee, you sure are adorable! I like the fourth photo from the bottom, where you are looking over your shoulder - one look from those big brown eyes and I'd be putty in your paws! I can tell how much your auntie and your daddy you! You use your bark-howl to say what is on your mind. You spend time outdoors, checking out what is happening around you and having fun with your dad! You have all kinds of fun and love with your people! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, Kendle Lee!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Kendle Lee

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I also like the photo of you looking over your shoulder, but all the pictures give a good idea of
    what a wonderful dog you are, and how much you are loved.
    You are now world famous, so celebrate!

Thank you for all of the Compliments

My husband & I are completely in love with Kendle Lee, and a big thank you to my brother in law Joseph for contributing to these beautiful pictures of her. We could not be happier to have her in our lives, she saved us from a heartache that we were going through losing our 12 year old Lab Oky, and our Uncle in the same week. The day we brought Kendle home, she comforted the hearts of many.
    Love Love Love our baby girl.

Our baby girl

Precious Kendle Lee!

Happy Dog of the Day, Kendle Lee!

What an adorable baby girl you are, Kendle Lee, one beautiful blend of two athletic, adventure seeking, outdoor loving breeds! I just loved poring over your photo spread, Kendle Lee! Your puppy pics are heart melting (that face), as are the ones of you and your daddy skateboarding, looking out over that pretty pond! What a team! But I admit, being a HUGE baseball fan, seeing you sitting "on base" with that baseball had me smiling from ear to ear! It's hard to believe all that you've mastered in a mere few months of life (your repertoire of commands is most impressive)! Then again, you ARE one EXTRA special girl, and your family so very lucky to have a beautiful furkid, a loving companion, a best friend for life, in you! (Just ask your auntie!)

Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart; playing with your Care Bears, climbing trees, skateboarding with daddy, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Kendle Lee!

P.S...Just read your mommy's comments...I'm so, so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor, Oky the Lab, and your Uncle! What a blessing you are to you parents, comforting them in their time of need, bringing so much joy and laughter into their lives! You're not only a heart melter, Kendle Lee, you're a heart healer...heaven sent!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~