Thread: My tuxedo male is quite aggressive

My tuxedo male is quite aggressive

My oldest tux male is aggressive. I'm guessing since he isn't fixed that could be the reason he is aggressive. Always tries to pick fights outside with the strays. When he was a kitten he was really sweet, always followed me, stayed indoors all the time, and now he just wants to be outside. I don't let him outside anymore unless I'm there. Because he will disappear and not show up & that's when he returns all beat up. I have a little patio they can hang out at and that's his usual, but lately he's been doing the whole I'm a stray cat woman! He isn't meant to be an outdoor cat either, he won't jump off from my patio and all that jazz so he can be out there. Will neutering him calm my cat down a bit? Any suggestions will be appreciated thanks!
    ❤️

His not being fixed is definitely why he is aggressive. He is feeling the biological urge to establish and defend his territory, and to procreate, procreate, procreate. Getting him neutered will definitely help! Then, once the hormones are out of his system, he will likely feel much less inclined to roam, and be much calmer as well!
    I've Been Frosted