Thread: Sweet Round Maruchan

Sweet Round Maruchan

Dear little Maruchan - how fun to know what that name means, and we think it suits you perfectly! How fun you are such a friendly bunny, and those sweet lop ears look very soft! It must be interesting to do so much traveling with your mom, and we are glad she knows you need to stay nice and comfy cool! If you ever do accidentally get discovered, just twitch your whiskers at them, and I am sure your cuteness will win anyone over! What a good bunny to wear you harness and leash, and we can tell you and your person are perfect for each other! And the pink bows make even cuter, as if that were possible!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my gosh Maruchan, you're so cute!!! All that traveling sounds like fun!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Maruchan

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    It's so good that your Mom did so much research before getting you. A lot of people get a bunny with no clue
    how to take care of them. You are special because you like to be picked up and held. I'm sure you and your
    Mom are going to celebrate your very special day.

Blog Entries
    Wee Maruchan could not be cuter! So glad you are a family now, Maruchan is an enchanting little bunny, perfect POTD!

Sweet round Maruchan! I would be really disappointed if I was traveling with you and your cover didn't get blown, because then I would miss out on a chance to meet you and see how special you are! What a beautiful bunnykins and I agree with Mon, you are enchanting! How wonderful that your mom did her research and knows how to care for you when you are traveling together Could you please have her gently pet you for me, and give you LOADS of cuddles and love! Happy Pet of the Day to perfect Bunny Pet of the Day Maruchan! XO
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Maruchan what an adorable girl you are!!!

It was a real treat to see your sweet pictures today. Oh, the smiles they gave me!!! I can tell it's lots of fun having you for a best friend. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Maruchan, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cuteness warning needed for round little Maruchan too! She's looks to be so soft and silky, please give her a gentle stroke for me. Plus in 2nd pic she looks to be meditating!

Precious Maruchan!

Hi there Maruchan! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, what a beautiful Blue Lop Holland bunny you are, Maruchan, precious beyond words! If that sweet face doesn't melt your heart you're not human! Your mommy waited a long time before her dream of sharing her life with a 4 legger would come true, but wow, did she ever hit the furkid jackpot the day you came into her life! And how lucky are you, Maruchan, having a mommy as responsible and devoted and loving as she! We only wish all pet parents would be as thoughtful as she, doing all of the research necessary before taking the pet parent plunge! And I had to laugh at how you and she travel undercover! But no worries, your secret is safe with us, sweet baby girl! What a wonderful family of 2 you and your mommy make, and I hope that you and she will know many, many more happy, love filled years together, traveling the world!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Maruchan! Enjoy your well earned day celeb, sweetheart, and every minute of your enchanted life! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Maruchan!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Precious Maruchan!

Congratulations, Maruchan, on being POTD! You are absolutely PRECIOUS and GORGEOUS! You are so lucky to have found a forever mommy who loves you so much!! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life, Cutie-Pie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net