Thread: Sweet Sir Bentley Noodle!

Sweet Sir Bentley Noodle!

What a fun name you have for a serious-looking doggie! I love your silly tan spot eyebrows, my first doggie had those! She was a rescued Shepherd mix, too! How fortunate you were rescued from that ditch, and then taken to a place where you could grow strong enough to be adopted. And we are glad your family researched ways to help you become a happier, more secure dog once you came home! And look at you now! It is great you is learning everything so quickly, I am sure you will keep learning as long as your people find new things to teach you!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a handsome boy Bentley!!! You went from a terrible start in life to a wonderful home!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating with your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lucky Bentley!

Congratulations, Bentley, on being DOTD! (We love your name, BTW!) And congrats on finding the best forever home where you are appreciated and loved! You're a doll, so photogenic, and just plain precious! We hope you enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life, Mr. Bentley! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries
    Aww, I love Bentley! Thanks for all the pics, his markings are extraordinary, especially his paws! Spectacular DOTD, big hugs and smooches to Bentley Noodle please.

Bentley

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You were lucky to find such a wonderful, caring home.
    They were lucky, too, to have such a great dog as you are.
    You just look very intelligent. I'll bet you will learn more tricks than they
    can count over the years. Enjoy your very special day.

Beautiful Sir Bentley Noodle!

Hi there Bentley, you handsome boy! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful GSD X you are, Bentley, beautiful in looks, beautiful in heart! You had such a sad, sad start at life, but blessedly your suffering was short-lived, having found your way into rescue, then into the loving arms of a truly committed forever family, in mere weeks! No doubt it was more than mere serendipity that drew your mommy's eye to the Animal Rescue Foundation website that fateful day, for it was destined to be that you and your family would be as one! We are so grateful to your humans, especially your mommy, for never giving up on you, giving you all the time you needed to regain your confidence and trust and wow, just look at how you sparkle and shine now! Amazing how transformative a little time and patience, some socialization and a whole lot of unconditional love can be! You are one lucky, lucky boy, Bentley, having a mommy and daddy so devoted, so loving! And equally blessed are they, having a furkid, a best friend, a loving companion for life, in you! Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming rags to riches tale, and all of those heart melting pics with us, Bentley! Meeting you has made my day!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, and every minute of your happy, new life! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Sir Bentley Noodle! P.S...Your coloring and you markings, especially on your front legs, are simply gorgeous!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Bentley, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome pup you are. I like your colors and markings. It sure sounds as if you have the perfect home for you. Sorry you had a rough start in life but you're at your forever home now. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Oh, sweet Sir Bentley! You are so handsome, I like your shiny coat! And you bring loads of love and fun to your people each day and I'm sure it is shared! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Sir Bentley!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bentley

Bentley you are a wonderful looking boy please ask your pet parent to ask your doctor about running at such a early age most large dogs should wait until they are about 18 months old before running with a pet parent. The reason is the growth plates in the legs are not closed until about 18 months old. Do not want to damage his joints at such a early age do not want early arthritis does not hurt to ask the dog doctor. Good Luck