Thread: Cutie Chilli the Galah!

Cutie Chilli the Galah!

What a pretty girl you are, Chilli, and from your story, we know that even if you look serious and sedate in your top portrait, that is really deceptive! We have often heard having bird in the house is like having a permanent toddler, and your videos certainly show that. How fun your family loves you even though you like making messes! And I bet they did not have the proper admiration for what a treasure a nearly-empty paper towel roll was before you cam along! I bet you are going to keep everyone on their toes for many, many years to come!
    I've Been Frosted

Good morning, Chili!

The thumbnail caught my eye, and I decided to read about this little face staring at me from my screen. So glad I did -- you sound like quite the character, a bit of an imp as well! I am so pleased your Human thought to include a photo of a berry massacre!

Very happy to read that you are in a loving home and doing all in your power to keep them on their toes!

Have a great day!

Superstar Chilli!

Congratulations, Chilli, on being POTD! What a fun, amazing "character" you are! You're so beautiful (with your pink scarf!) and so full of life and mischief! It's easy to see that you truly are a joy to your forever family! Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Chilli

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are certainly a fun loving girl.
    As you get older, and smarter, it may be hard for your family to keep one step ahead of you.
    Keep them on their toes, Chille.
    Celebrate your very special day

Greetings and congratulations on ascending to Pet of the Day's top perch, Chili!

Oh, what a beautiful bundle of pink fluffiness you are, Chili! Your rose colored plumage is absolutely gorgeous, but it's your fun loving personality, your spunk, your antics, that have truly warmed my heart! Your photos are precious, priceless, and your FB videos had me smiling from ear to ear, laughing out loud! What a character! What joy and inspiration you bring to your family's lives, Chili! They are truly blessed, having a loving companion, a full fledged family member in you!

Thank for the smiles and warmed heart, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled day, getting into all sorts of mischief, making a big blue mess, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and skritches to you, precious Chili, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day...EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Chilli, What a beautiful bird you are! I don't recall seeing many birds with colors like yours. From the writeup it sure sounds as if you are a very smart and clever girl. I hope you have a happy healthy long life with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

Chilli what an adorable and beautiful girl you are! !!!

Your wonderful pictures sure made me smile! I can tell you are a bundle of fun! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!

Congratulations, sweet Chilli, on being our very special Pet of the Day! !!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you :)

Thank you everyone for your kind and wonderful words!!! Chili is such an amazing girl! Galahs have the mental and intelligence level of a 2-3 year old child, and that is definitely true in our house! She keeps us on our toes haha

If you have any questions about Chili or her species, feel free to ask!