Thread: Precious Proud Patch!

Precious Proud Patch!

What an amazing, long flowing coat you have, so handsome that it is no wonder Bailey gets jealous of any other girls showing you attention. I am so glad Patch is nice to the girl, too, and will protect her from the others. It must be fun to see him literally position himself between two of the girls to stop any fighting! We are glad you adopted both Patch and Bailey, and they never will have to be separated and are in their forever home at last! Sure he has a harem, but he sounds like a benevolent leader for them! And he is photogenic, too!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my gosh Patch, you're gorgeous!!! Just look at your beautiful hair!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Patch

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are so handsome, I can't imagine the girls running AWAY from you.
    Your coat is so beautiful, I bet you get brushed a lot. It was funny when your person
    described how you go after the girls, and how your wife gets jealous when you flirt.
    You and your girls are very lucky to have such wonderful people to take care of you.
    Enjoy your very special day.

Blog Entries
    Awww, Patch is such a fine lookin' fellow! He seems to be very assertive as well, definitely know what needs doin'! What a lovely POTD today!

Regal Patch!

Congratulations, Patch, on being POTD! You certainly know how to pose for photographs - quite regal and royal! You're so lucky to have such a fun life in a loving forever home environment! Enjoy your special honor and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Mr. Cutie!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Precious Patch!

Congratulations and a very happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, precious Patch, from everyone is this piggy loving home! What a stunning, simply gorgeous guy you are, Patch! Your long, flowing coat is so beautiful!

I'm so happy to hear that you and your beloved, Bailey, have FINALLY found that forever family you so rightly deserve, one that will love you and Bailey, all of your "harem," (hehe), unconditionally! Sounds like you have an eye for more than a few a few of the ladies, though it sounds as though Bailey will have none of that! Ahhh, every guy should have such problems! What a wonderful addition to the pack you and Bailey are, Patch! Your humans, Bailey, "the ladies," and dear little Pipkin are so very blessed, having a best friend, a cage mate, a loving companion, a mentor in you! Thanks for the smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and Bailey, Pipkin and Dolly and Peppa, the entire furry crew, are all enjoying a very happy, fun and loved filled Pet of the Day celebration! You ALL deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Patch, and to the entire wheeker crew!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Patch what a stunning fellow you are!

It must take a lot of brushing tokeep your fur so gorgeous! It was a treat to see your pictures today. Please thank your family for sharing you with us!

Congratulations, sweet Patch, on being our very special Pet of the Day
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~