Thread: Adorable Percy Baby Ferret!

Adorable Percy Baby Ferret!

He was so adorable he stole their hearts, even though they had talked about waiting to get a ferret! Sure, he likes biting toes, knocking all the balls out of the pool so they go everywhere, chasing people around for fun, and scaring his ferret brother, but hey, he is just a baby! I mean, could you scold such an adorable face? Good thing he is so loved, as he is the answer to a long-held wish! Congrats again, Percy!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Awww, Percy is the cutest wee baby ferret! Sounds like he has tons of little bud's to play with and so many toys too! Have a ball today Precy baby!

Percy

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day at such a young age.
    You are always ready for action. Much better than laying around not feeling well.
    Celebrate your special day, and don't give your brother too hard of a time.

Percy what an adorable baby you are!!!

It sounds like you are a bundle of energy too!!! I can tell by your pictures you are overflowing with cute!!! Your sweet face could made a rock smile I bet!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Percy, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Percy!

Hi precious Percy! Happy Pet of the Day to you! You truly must be one extra special boy, Percy, to have been nominated by your human mere months after your homecoming! What an energy packed, mischievous, simply irresistible Ferret baby you are! Your human's description of your antics had me laughing out loud! (Poor Teddy!) You and Teddy sure did hit the forever jackpot, the day your human caved, welcoming you into her/his happy, fur filled home; lavishing you with only the finest of deluxe accommodations, toys, and of course LOVE! What a wonderful life awaits you and Teddy, and how very deserving you both are! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you and Teddy are enjoying a very special day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Percy, and to Teddy and all your furry pals, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a cutie you are Percy!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla