Thread: Sweet Stripey Loopy

Sweet Stripey Loopy

Loopy the tabby boy is such an affectionate boy, he will drop and roll just for extra attention - could you resist that cute face looking up at you? And he's such a good cat, he rotates his sleeping places - I think he wants to make sure to evenly distribute the cat hair, so no one gets jealous they are not getting their share! He is just a sweetheart, and I like how his stripes form the classic tabby "M" on his forehead, even if it looks like a W when he's upside down like that!
    I've Been Frosted

What a good Cat you are Loopy , quite a character you are and quite a lively Cat. I know that My Found Hotel Cats will love having you as a New Friend Loopy and that a delegation of Our Awesome Eternal Angel Companions will come by with take out on your special day.

We love your pose , you are such a Happy Cat.
    And quite a good looker too according to My Lady Cats.

We are all sending a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our New Buddy and Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations to you dear Loopy on being COTD. What a handsome Tabby boy you are! And you have such a wonderful, loving purrsonality to match. Your family is very lucky to have you and of course, you are a lucky lad to have such a loving family too

Hope you enjoy your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together

Blog Entries
    Loopy is definitely a very special pussycat, so glad he's COTD! Please forward cuddles and a smooch from me! My cat looks SO much like Loopy!

Handsome tabby Loopy! I would love to pet and snuggle with you, beautiful stripey boy! I am sending you more cuddles and smooches for your special day Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Loopy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Loopy what an adorable fellow you are!!!

Your up side down picture made me chuckle. I can tell it's lots of fun having you around!!! How sweet that you give your family eye kisses too!!! Those are always special!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Loopy, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet, sweet Loopy!

Hi Loopy! Happy Cat of the Day! (LOVE your name!)

What a handsome Mackerel Tabby boy you are, Loopy, and just as sweet and loving and cuddly as you are good looking! Your human's heartfelt, love filled tribute to her/his/your family's precious furkid had my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush!
    Not to mention all of those heart melting pics! What a lucky family, having a furkid as sweet and loving, as snuggly and cuddly and devoted as you, Loopy! You're everything a family could ever wish for in a kitty furkid and then some, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day, EVERY day, honors! Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart, being loved to the max and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Loopy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi sweet Loopy

Loopy, you remind me of a cat I had for 18 years. His name was Demian and was a real character, like you. Congrats on your Cat of the Day appointment. You certainly deserve the title. I hope you get extra cuddles and treats today, to celebrate.

Enjoy your day in the limelight dear Loopy.

Congrats on being COTD handsome Loopy.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Oh, what a sweetie you are, Loopy! So handsome and adorable and talented, and so beloved, too! I'm so sorry I missed your big day yesterday. The WiFi in my apartment is out, and I couldn't get to the library until today.

Wish I could reach right through the library screen to Tulsa to pet you! I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you lots for me .

Congratulations, darling Loopy, on being selected yesterday's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are still enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery