Thread: Handsome Jaden

Handsome Jaden

He is such a handsome smooth-coated red boy, and a loyal dog to his people, that even though most dachshund aren't exactly built for swimming, he followed them into the water and now loves it! Strangers need not apply, but that's okay, we can tell that to his family he's the best! He doesn't need to do tricks, just be his sweet self!
    I've Been Frosted

Hi Jaden, your story made me laugh that when you are not pleased you huff and puff! A very Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Blog Entries
    Jaden is adorable, what a perfect DOTD! I agree it's very funny that he huffs when ya'll don't behave to his likin', my Grandpa did the same thing, tee-hee! Hope Jaden has a fantastic day with his favorite peeps!

Jaden

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Let your family know EXACTLY how you feel, even if it takes huffing and puffing.
    You are a very good looking, shiny boy. Celebrate your very special day.

Adorable Jaden!

Hi Jaden! Happy Doxie Dog of the Day to you!

What an adorable, life loving low rider you are! I do believe you're the first Doxie I've met who LOVES fetching and swimming! (I had to laugh out loud at your mommy's "floating log" description!) You may have an "old soul," but you have the spunk and spirit of a pup half your age, squeezing every ounce of joy out of your enchanted life there in beautiful Shaver Lake, CA! What a lucky family, having a camping companion, a cuddler, a 4 legged best friend in you, sweetheart! You're precious beyond words, and so very worthy of your "top dog" honors, today and every day! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled, action packed day of celebration, Jaden, fetching and paddling away to your heart's content, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, adorable Jaden! Wishing for you and your family many, many more happy, love filled years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What an adorable boy you are Jaden!!! Such beautiful eyes!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this has been a special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla