Thread: Stunning Sir Stuart

Stunning Sir Stuart

Stuart the Tonkinese has such gorgeous turquoise eyes, and they are so striking set in that sleek dark chocolate Tonkinese coat! It is nice that he is so attuned to his person, and knows just when he needs a lap full of purring comfort. He's a very special loved, and important boy to his human!
    I've Been Frosted

Godmorning Stuart and Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!

You look gorgeous with your shiny coat and beautiful turquoise eyes. Your mom is lucky to have you. I'm impressed that you can jump from the floor all the the way up on her chest.

Have fun and celebrate your day with extra treats and lots of playing. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

One of a kind Stuart!

Greetings Stuart! A very happy Cat of the Day morning to you! What a gorgeous guy you are, Stuart! Your sleek, black coat, those sparkling turquoise eyes of yours, are simply stunning! And you may only know one "trick," but oh, how impressive a trick it is!

He does one trick. He will jump onto my chest from the floor when I pat my chest and call him.
    But, as impressive as your leaping ability is, it's your ability to turn a frown upside down, to comfort and soothe a wounded spirit, that is most impressive of all! How lucky your human is, having a comforter, a best friend, a furry soul mate in you, Stuart! You're one in a million, and so very worthy of your "top cat" honors!

Enjoy a very happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your proud person, being loved and pampered to pieces! And oh, don't ever lose that kitten 'tude!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Stuart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Stuart, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a beautiful handsome boy you are! I really like the color of your eyes. It sure sounds as if you are very smart and loving which is such a treat for your human. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your human. Congrats on being COTD!

We have seen so many handsome Cats on Cat of the Day, Stuart you have to be one of the handsomest you are a regular GQ Cat, you should be on their front cover with a Top Hat and tie.

You are such a subtle shade of Black and then gray and at 18 months you still have a lot of Kitten in you and we bet that at 18 years old that you still have the eye of the Kitten burning inside of you!!!

We are all sending Our Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW for Our Newest Friend and Our Most Distinguished Cat of the Day Sir Stuart, Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

gorgeous!

Such a handsome boy and with such beautiful eyes! He has quite an unusual name too but oddly seems to suit him well.

Blog Entries
    Stuart is SO great! What an awesome cat, sure hope his day is extra-special! Loved seein' Stuart as COTD!

Dearest Stuart, you are gorgeous! That sleek black coat and those stunning turquoise eyes just about took my breath away. I wish I could reach through the screen to Bay Shore, NY to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And not only are you beautiful, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too. You still are quite kitteny at 1.5 years, full of energy, loving and playful. You and your dear Purrrson are very tuned in to each other, aren't you. You know just when he/she needs some comforting, following her/him around and doing some lap-sitting and purring. You love people and love attention. And what a good trick you have, jumping up to his/her chest when called with a chest-pat! What a wonderful home you and your Purrrson share!

Congratulations, darling Stuart, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Concatulations on being COTD. You are one handsome dude. Lots of pets and treats to you today and everyday.

What a handsome boy you are Stuart. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Stuart, you are a stunning Tonkinese boy! I'm glad you are still such a kitten, and you are so loved and loving!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh, beautiful Stuart! What a gorgeous kitty you are with your blue eyes, and your fur that looks sooooo soft! How wonderful that you and your person are so in tune with one another, and you provide comfort by purring and placing yourself in your person's lap Perfect! Then it is time to have fun and play and use up lots of energy!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful Stuart! Could you please have your person give you some petting and a BIG hug for me.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to you dear Stuart on being COTD. What a charming and handsome lad you are!

Hope you're enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Stuart what a gorgeous fellow you are! !!

It was a real treat to see yor sweet pictures! They made me smile! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!

Congratulations, sweet Stuart, on being our very special Cat of the Day! !!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~