Thread: Sweetheart Sadie!

Sweetheart Sadie!

Sadie the Lab/Beagle mix is such a pretty girl! Those big brown eyes would melt the hardest of hearts, and she is a patient girl. Not every dog would be such a good girl and tolerant of hugs from toddlers - as they are not know for gentleness at that age! But Sadie is much loved and is a smart girl, a best friend, comforter and an important member of the family!
    I've Been Frosted

Sweet Sadie!

Good morning sweetheart Sadie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from all in this Lab/Lab X loving home! It's always a treat when a Labbie/Labbie mix is our featured honoree, but to have one with roots in St. John's, Newfoundland, extra special!

What a precious girl you are, Sadie! As Karen has said, those big brown eyes of yours could melt the hardest of hearts! And true to your beloved breed(s), you're every bit as beautiful inside as out! Every young child should know the unconditional love and companionship of a furry friend, and in you, your young skin siblings have been blessed with the best! How lucky they are, having a a "best friend, a companion, a shoulder to cry on, an expert babysitter and child soother extraordinaire in you!" You're a gem of a girl, Sadie, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day title, today and every day!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Sadie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Sadie, What a pretty girl you are! I also think you are a patient sweet dog with the little child. I hope you have a long happy healthy life with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Sadie

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You should feel right at home being from Newfoundland an all.
    You are one special, sweet girl. A very lovely face with a personality to mach.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Sadie sounds like an outstanding companion, she sure is a looker too! Please forward big hugs and smooches from me on this very special day!

You're a pretty girl Sadie and a good girl too! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla