Thread: UPDATE: Urgent: FULL animal shelter in KY!

UPDATE: Urgent: FULL animal shelter in KY!

Know any rescue near here? Daviess County Animal Shelter, in Daviess County KY, is OUT of room and will be forced to euthanize today if they can't move some dogs. They have a lot of bully breed dogs there. Their volunteer-run facebook page is Friends of Daviess County Animal Shelter. They posted a video of the dogs today. They are very rescue friendly! If you can help, contact the shelter directly, not the page.
    Last edited by lolli94; 08-28-2014 at 11:47 AM.
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

The shelter has managed to avoid euthanizing any dogs since my first post, but they are once again full and will be forced to euthanize today if they can't move more dogs! They also need help with a transport! Check out their facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/FriendsofDa...lter?ref=br_tf
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers