Thread: Pretty Pretty Prixie!

Pretty Pretty Prixie!

She is such a beauty, and because she is deaf, that means she didn't have any language difficulties when she moved from England to Sweden! I am glad her humans keep her safe inside, even if she wants to follow her everywhere she goes. It is not surprising she caught your eye when you were looking for a new kitty! It is not unusual for an all-white cat to be deaf, but she obviously does not let that bother her! How fun she only like her water fresh from the tap - some cats seem to prefer that! In fact some people get “desk fountains” just to keep cats like her happy - but some cats still prefer the actual tap! Congratulations again, pretty Prixie!
    I've Been Frosted

Very Pretty Girl

You can feel her loving soul just looking at her. What a sweet face.

What a sweet and beautiful cat! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, and please enjoy some nice cold water from the tap!

What a simply beautiful Cat you are Prixie , all the way from one of Our Awesome Angel's favorite places , Sweden.
    It is so clean and clean and civilized there , and the food is wonderful all our Angels love the smorgasbord.

We are so pleased to meet you Prixie , and make a quality New Friend for life.
    The Found Hotel Cats wish we could fly you to Poco Loco for a Crunch Burger!!!

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWING For You Pretty Prixie , Our Newest Friend and Our Wonder New Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Pixie, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a beautiful girl you are--just lovely! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Dearest Prixie, what a sweet, beautiful Swedish girl you are! You are so pretty with your soft-looking white fur and your lovely yellow eyes, and you look so happy there, in your relaxed poses enjoying your wonderful home. I wish I could reach through the screen all the way to Sweden to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you a whole lot for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, dear Prixie! You came all the way from England to join your family and become the loving and perfect companion with Simon kitty! You make your people smile, following them around everywhere except outside (where you don't go because you're deaf and where all kitties would be much safer if they didn't go). And you like to drink your water straight from the tap. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Prixie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Simon and your Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats ..and some more tap water to wash them down with.

Last edited by phesina; 08-20-2014 at 11:44 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Prixie, talking and hearing with those sweet golden eyes, so expressive! Please give your darling girl some cuddles from me! I hope she and Simon will learn to get along as time goes by.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, lovely Prixie!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    Prixie is a delightful COTD! Such a beautiful face and a pretty white coat, love her!

Oh, beautiful Prixie! What a lovely girl you are with your golden eyes, your pink ears and nose, and your soft white coat! You tag along with your people all through the house. You drink your water from an open tap. You are a friend-kitty to Simon I bet you give your people smiles every day! Happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful Prixie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Prixie what a lovely girl you are!!!

Your sweet face could brighten the darkest of days!!! What a treasure you are. I'm sure your family feels the same. Please thank them for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Prixie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being COTD, pretty Pixie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Prixie!

Hi Prixie in beautiful Sweden (my father's birthplace)! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! I'm so happy for you, that you found your way to such a caring, responsible and loving home...and all the way from the U.K.! You and Simon might not be the best of friends, yet, but it's heartwarming to hear of the very special bond you and your humans have forged! And who knows, with time maybe you and Simon WILL become best buds too! Regardless, we're still so very grateful to your family for opening up their home and hearts to such a beautiful, most deserving kitty. They are one lucky bunch, having a beautiful best friend in you! You're a beauty inside and out, Prixie, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day crown! Wear it proudly, and enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration, sweet baby girl! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Prixie!
    P.S...All of my kitties have loved drinking cold, fresh water from the tap! Drink on!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Belated congratulations to you dear Prixie on being COTD. What a beautiful and special girl you are!

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.