Thread: Butters

Butters

WOW Butters, what a great tongue you have. I bet you really can give good kisses!

Happy DOTD
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !

Isn't he a handsome guy? Everyone says pugs are clowns in a dog suit, and I bet he brings lots of laughter everywhere he goes! How fun he is such a friendly boy, and such a cheerful guy, too! Converting a cat lover is an impressive feat considering what a young pup he is!
    I've Been Frosted

Butters

Butterball... Butterbean.... Butterbaby... I"ll bet your momma has called you all these and more.. I know I already have.. and yep.. I crooned them to you.. love your photos and I think we are so lucky to be able to meet you on Dog of the Day. Congratulations.. you are our Butterlove.

Butters

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Pugs are great. They love everyone.
    I have a pug and he welcomes everyone into the house.
    You are a gem.
    Celebrate your very special day.

Hello Butters, What a cute adorable little dog you are--just precious! I can see why everyone loves you. You're just getting started in life and I hope you have many happy healthy years with your human. You all have many memories to make. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Butters is the cutest, wee pug puppy ever! Maybe he'll grow into that tongue of his, it's mighty long eh? Off the charts cute!

Precious Pug Butters!

Hi there Butters! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What an adorable, simply precious Puggles you are! It's easy to understand how handily you win over the hearts of all who cross your path, even "cat lovers," with your charm, your good looks, that sweet and loving personality! And oh yeah, that long tongue of yours is MOST impressive! How lucky your human is to have been blessed with a "first" as special, as fun loving, as people loving as you, Butters! You're simply irresistible, and so very worthy of your "top dog" crown! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled Dog of the Day, sweetheart, running around the yard with your stuffed monkey, chowing down on some fave treats, and tonight, hopefully curling up on the couch with your human for a little tube time! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little man! Sending you tons of love and cuddles, with hopes that you and your devoted human will know many, many more happy, fun and love filled years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aww, Butters, you're so cute! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla