Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's been a long time, I know......Update #23; 9/18

Not that I am second-guessing your decision, Mary, I would never do that, but chemo does not effect cats like it does humans. I knew a person whose cat had cancer of the bone in one of his legs. the vets amputated the leg and followed that with chemo. I asked why the cat was not tired or sick and he told me that his vet said that animals do NOT get sick from chemo like humans do. They feel next to nothing while on it. In fact, his cat did just fine with eating, drinking, and playing. Just something to think about.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Love and prayers for Creamy and you, Mary.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hugs and prayers for Creamy and you
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)