Thread: Marvelous Maya

Marvelous Maya

Pretty Maya the Siberian Husky is such a beauty! I love seeing her picture running with the child on the sled, she looks very happy! It is great that she is such a playful dog, And how fun she loves to ski and to pull your girls on a sled or ski with them, classic Husky, built for pulling and speed! It is great that she is still so energetic at age 10 - she doesn’t look a day over 4! It is typical Husky, by the way, that water in its frozen form is fine, but in its liquid form is an anathema - don’t ask me why, but that has been true of many Huskies I have met!
    I've Been Frosted

HI Maya, you are a beauty!! I can see how much you love the snow. I have a Husky/Cattle dog mix that also hates to swim but loves the winter! d Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Maya is adorable, especially doing the Husky "thing" as pulling a sled, guess she's the "leader of the pack" by default!

Maya

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    In almost all of your pictures, you have a BIG happy smile on your face.
    Your family includes you in their activities because they love you so much.
    Enjoy your very special day.

Maya, you are a beauty! You remind me of my girl, Tori. Congrats to you on being dog of the day.

What s stunning beauty Maya is! Breath taking! I could sit all day and just look at her!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Maya is absolutely gorgeous, and I love the pictures of her doing what she was bred to do...pulling! Happy DOTD Maya!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Oh, gorgeous Maya! What a wonderful husky girl you are! I would love to give you bunches of petting and hugs! I like your beautiful eyes and your happy smile I can tell how much you are loved ! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, dear Maya!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Maya, What a pretty girl you are! I enjoyed reading about you and smiled when I saw you outside in the snow. I could tell you are a happy dog and no doubt are loved. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Amazing Maya!

Hi Maya! Happy Dog of the Day! What a gorgeous Red Husky girl you are, Maya, simply stunning, and that big, beautiful smile, your priceless expressions, could melt the hardest of hearts! My beloved (Rainbow Bridge) Red Husky girl, Cody, looked so much like you, except instead of 2 blue eyes YOU have 1 blue eye and 1 1/2 blue 1/2 brown eye!How special is THAT! I just loved seeing all of your photos, sweetheart, especially the ones of you in your element...enjoying the cold, the snow, pulling that sled! Ahhh, what a life, and how lucky your family is to have a beautiful best friend, a loving companion, in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! You truly are amazing, Maya, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day, EVERY day, honors! I know there's no snow (yet) in Wisconsin, but I'm sure your humans are making your big day in the spotlight a very special, fun filled, adventure packed one! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Maya!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Maya is the perfect DOTD, what a joy to see Maya and celebrate such a wonderful Husky. Please forward big hugs!