Thread: Pinot, Can we go?

Pinot, Can we go?

Hi Pinot,
    Have you seen Auntie Randi's post about Cafe Miao yet? She was so nice to include pictures of this wonderful place. Even though they serve food to hoomins, they have kitties there that have run of the place - they're even allowed up on the tables! The cafe has steps so the kitties can go to a private place just for them, the kitties can go anywhere they want to! Auntie Randi took pictures of the kitties that own the place and they look like our kind of guys. It's so nice there.

Do you think maybe we can get the Catmobile and go there? We can meet new friends, see some new sights, and maybe try some new treats. I think it would be a lot of fun to go where kitties are in charge. Maybe all the lady kitties can go shopping so we can bring them gifts from here. Even though I've only been on one Catmobile trip I'll help to plan any way I can. I can't wait to see my PT friends again.

Let's see what the others think. Kitty pals, if you haven't seen it yet check out Auntie Randi's story and pictures of Cafe Miao. Would anyone like to go? Chime in and let us know, okay?

Your bud,
    Amigo
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Oh, we'd love to go! We're looking forward to the trip and to seeing all our friends again and making new friends!

Poppy, Elmer, Bob, and Sparkler
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

The Found Hotel Cats , and Porch Cats are so there and they will bring take out from the Starsky Deli for the trip there.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    The Found Hotel Cats , and Porch Cats are so there and they will bring take out from the Starsky Deli for the trip there.
    Dear Pinot and Amigo ... I am sure Michael, Merlin, Yodee and Cassie would have enjoyed a visit to Café Miao via the Catmobile! XO XO XO
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Kimba is packing as we speak He is bringing along his stash of 'nip to share with everyone!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Of course we can go! Can't talk much now, planning with Amigo and the Catmobile driver, will report later.

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi Pinot,
    How are things going on your end? Sorry I haven't checked in, we're having problems with our computer (I never thought Meowmie knew so many bad words!). As you requested, I've been working on coordinating pick-ups for our friends. Inka will be joining us but I'm not sure about her sisters. She asked if we could pick them up in Belgium on our way to Copenhagen. What do you think? My new maps will be here soon showing what roads are closed and the detours too. All we need to do is set a date to leave.

For anyone wanting to go but hasn't checked in - there's still time. Pinot, is there still room available on the Catmobile?

Your bud,
    Amigo
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

We're still on for next weekend, lots of room! I had to be in town this weekend to help Mom with her Labor Day Party - so much to do! I'll post all instructions in a couple of days. Sign in kitties!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!