Hi Pinot,
Have you seen Auntie Randi's post about Cafe Miao yet? She was so nice to include pictures of this wonderful place. Even though they serve food to hoomins, they have kitties there that have run of the place - they're even allowed up on the tables! The cafe has steps so the kitties can go to a private place just for them, the kitties can go anywhere they want to! Auntie Randi took pictures of the kitties that own the place and they look like our kind of guys. It's so nice there.

Do you think maybe we can get the Catmobile and go there? We can meet new friends, see some new sights, and maybe try some new treats. I think it would be a lot of fun to go where kitties are in charge. Maybe all the lady kitties can go shopping so we can bring them gifts from here. Even though I've only been on one Catmobile trip I'll help to plan any way I can. I can't wait to see my PT friends again.

Let's see what the others think. Kitty pals, if you haven't seen it yet check out Auntie Randi's story and pictures of Cafe Miao. Would anyone like to go? Chime in and let us know, okay?

Your bud,
Amigo